The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Picked up my new tractor today!

Go down 
+2
wvbuzzmaster
Evan(PA)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

Picked up my new tractor today! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new tractor today!   Picked up my new tractor today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2009, 10:22 pm

Well Evan, I am glad to hear you won, Just keep in mind I would like to see my Motomower options once you get your restoration all finished up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new tractor today!   Picked up my new tractor today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2009, 11:53 pm

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Well Evan, I am glad to hear you won, Just keep in mind I would like to see my Motomower options once you get your restoration all finished up. Very Happy

I'll be sure to let you know what I've got left over Casey!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new tractor today!   Picked up my new tractor today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2009, 11:53 pm

Evan(PA) wrote:
Motomow wrote:
ok smart guy axle trumpets then,I bet if you would have started a subject and said axle trumpets people would have been asking you what the heck were you talking about LOL.

LOL! I wondered about that. Yeah KW, all of the Moto-Mower GT's built by Dura Corp I have seen have 3 bolt hubs. I just picked up another transaxle and probably like half a tractor in central Oh on ebay. Now I just have to find time to pick it up lol. I really want to get my Moto as well as my Case done soon.

Hey evan,You know what year your motomower is?,The hood is a lot like the newest one I bought but the front end is totally different,was just curious I wonder if they changed them a lot I mean I didn't think they made them that long.I haven't seen that many but dang man everyone of them seems a little different.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new tractor today!   Picked up my new tractor today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 9:29 pm

Motomow wrote:
Hey evan,You know what year your motomower is?,The hood is a lot like the newest one I bought but the front end is totally different,was just curious I wonder if they changed them a lot I mean I didn't think they made them that long.I haven't seen that many but dang man everyone of them seems a little different.

KW,

Mine is a '67. I'm going strictly off the dates on the Kohler, as I don't believe my Moto-Mower parts manual has date codes past 65 or 66. I'm not sure how long they were built by Dura Corp. It couldn't have been much longer after '67 I wouldn't think. Sometime I would like to put the mower deck on mine to see how it works, that is, if I ever get the tractor finished LOL!

P.S. Check out what I just posted in the ebay craigslist forum.
Back to top Go down
joe

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new tractor today!   Picked up my new tractor today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 2:13 pm

wwwooww its held its self nice over the years i would love to have seen your face when you picked her up thats a good model tight realy tight rearend good find
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new tractor today!   Picked up my new tractor today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 10:41 pm

joe wrote:
wwwooww its held its self nice over the years i would love to have seen your face when you picked her up thats a good model tight realy tight rearend good find

Thanks for the compliments Joe. This is definitely a sweet machine, just needs some TLC. I just need to get the right o-rings to fix that leak in the hydraulic brake. I've struck out once so far, as the ones I got last week were definitely wrong. But looking on the bright side of things, I did notice that my tractor is the background on the page today!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new tractor today!   Picked up my new tractor today! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picked up my new tractor today!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2