The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

I went to a nice tractor show today.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

I went to a nice tractor show today. Empty
PostSubject: I went to a nice tractor show today.   I went to a nice tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:13 am

Check out some pics in the tractor show section. First time I've ever been to this show and I hope to attend in the future. Hope everyone had a good 4th. Here's a few teaser pics:

I went to a nice tractor show today. IMG_1611

Ford 2N with high crop conversion.

I went to a nice tractor show today. IMG_1630

Farmall C Demonstrator.

I went to a nice tractor show today. IMG_1601

Cockshutt 540.

I went to a nice tractor show today. IMG_1596

A nice collection of farm toys. I know at least two of us collect farm toys here, me being one of them.

I went to a nice tractor show today. IMG_1745

And heres one for Casey..a Springfield.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: I went to a nice tractor show today.   I went to a nice tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:21 am

Evan, did you buy me a Springfield??? I like that one, I have those 26x12-12 tires I thought about adding to a Springfield if I ever find some rims, even though the tires are worn pretty low on tread, they are good for show tractor. lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: I went to a nice tractor show today.   I went to a nice tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:26 am

By the way, that Springfield is about a 1961 model, note how the grill has the holes cut in it and that the seat is a round pan rather than square.
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: I went to a nice tractor show today.   I went to a nice tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:27 am

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Evan, did you buy me a Springfield??? I like that one, I have those 26x12-12 tires I thought about adding to a Springfield if I ever find some rims, even though the tires are worn pretty low on tread, they are good for show tractor. lol!

I don't think this one was for sale Buzz. Those wide ag's make it look mean! lol!
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: I went to a nice tractor show today.   I went to a nice tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:44 am

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
By the way, that Springfield is about a 1961 model, note how the grill has the holes cut in it and that the seat is a round pan rather than square.

Since you like the Springfield so much, I'll post the other picture I took of it. I was able to zoom in on the tag, and it has 1960? written on it for the year. He also has 8 hp written on there as well. I also found out that it resides in PA...maybe it will be down for the local show in Saegertown in a couple weeks. cheers

I went to a nice tractor show today. IMG_1744
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: I went to a nice tractor show today.   I went to a nice tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:50 am

Ev did u get any for your farm collection? lol!
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: I went to a nice tractor show today.   I went to a nice tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:57 am

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
Ev did u get any for your farm collection? lol!

Unfortuneately no Jared. There were 2 vendors there selling toys. One is always at the local show in Saegertown, so I figured I'd wait and buy some stuff then seeing as how thats 2 weeks away. The other guy had alot of older stuff, and I almost bought a few toys, but I passed today. I won't go home empty handed next time. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: I went to a nice tractor show today.   I went to a nice tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:58 am

You could of atleast bought me one lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: I went to a nice tractor show today.   I went to a nice tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:59 am

I would believe 1960 as the year, but the engine definitely is not original. I hope it does show up at the show I am attending up your way.
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: I went to a nice tractor show today.   I went to a nice tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:01 am

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
You could of atleast bought me one lol!

What do you think I am..made of money or something? lol!

I looked at the prices real close today...seems to be more expensive than usual. lol!
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: I went to a nice tractor show today.   I went to a nice tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:02 am

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
I would believe 1960 as the year, but the engine definitely is not original. I hope it does show up at the show I am attending up your way.

Yeah I figured that engine was not original. He had the plugwire off of it to BTW. Must have been his theft deterrent. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: I went to a nice tractor show today.   I went to a nice tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:03 am

Well no Ev but atleast good wit money i hope lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: I went to a nice tractor show today.   I went to a nice tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:08 am

Evan(PA) wrote:
wvbuzzmaster wrote:

Yeah I figured that engine was not original. He had the plugwire off of it to BTW. Must have been his theft deterrent. lol!

Yeah, plug wire off is a good deterrent, even I can't figure out why the engine won't start like that. lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: I went to a nice tractor show today.   I went to a nice tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 11:25 am

nice pics evan,man I need to get away from here and go to a show there is one not far away at the end of the month planning on going to that one,it's in lagrange indiana supposed to be a pretty nice show. KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I went to a nice tractor show today.   I went to a nice tractor show today. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I went to a nice tractor show today.
Page 1 of 1