The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Couple "O" Freebies

Go down 
+2
wvbuzzmaster
poncho62
6 posters
AuthorMessage
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

Couple "O" Freebies Empty
PostSubject: Couple "O" Freebies   Couple "O" Freebies Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 9:12 pm

Was given these the other day....Think I will fix the green one up for my daughter.......It's a Co-op Turf Trac 10-38 (Made in Canada by MTD)

Couple "O" Freebies Varioustractors008Medium

Couple "O" Freebies Varioustractors011Medium
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Couple "O" Freebies   Couple "O" Freebies Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 9:46 pm

The Ford is pretty cool, definitely a nice find. The green one is definitely in nice condition, good find.
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: Couple "O" Freebies   Couple "O" Freebies Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 10:34 pm

The Ford has no wheels, no rear end....lots missing.....I had the engine running. Seems to have carb issues..I cleaned it out, but will still only run on the choke. Its a 12.5 hp twin B&S. I was hoping that some of the parts would fit my LGT100, but no such luck.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Couple "O" Freebies   Couple "O" Freebies Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 11:28 pm

Sounds like a dirty carb or vacuum leak either carb gasket or the manifold spray a little starting fluid around the base of teh carb or intake gaskets see if it speeds up..
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Couple "O" Freebies   Couple "O" Freebies Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 12:41 pm

Nice find buddy no one around here gives anything away anymore,some are down right stupid in what they think some things are worth...KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Couple "O" Freebies   Couple "O" Freebies Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 6:47 pm

good deal
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: Couple "O" Freebies   Couple "O" Freebies Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 8:12 pm

Motomow wrote:
Nice find buddy no one around here gives anything away anymore,some are down right stupid in what they think some things are worth...KW

Oh...we have them up here too.......Mostly old farmers.......Then, the stuff just sits there and rots into the ground.......I find that some younger people just can't be bothered fixing stuff, easier to get a new one......and, there I am, ready to haul away the trash....lol
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Couple "O" Freebies   Couple "O" Freebies Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 3:04 am

atleast you got one in decent shape. Wat i get for free dont run most the time, but if they ran it wouldnt be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple "O" Freebies   Couple "O" Freebies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couple "O" Freebies
Page 1 of 1