The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Motomower tranny question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

Motomower tranny question Empty
PostSubject: Motomower tranny question   Motomower tranny question Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 11:24 pm

Ok, this is an interesting question, what brand and model of transaxle did Dura use in the Motomowers?
I know most GT companies had outside sources in which different makes/models of tractor share the same parts, so who shares the Motomower tranny? Did Dura have their own trannies?
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Motomower tranny question   Motomower tranny question Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:57 pm

Well buzz I am embarrased to say I don't know.As much as I like motomowers and everything as far as online for me revolves around motomowers I am sorry to say I don't know,There was hardly no info about them when I first bought mine so don't know how much that has changed.,,KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Motomower tranny question   Motomower tranny question Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 11:25 pm

Funny thing is that when I googled "motomower transaxle" I got a link to the Motomower manuals on motomow.com, go figure. lol!

So what has changed is the leading site for Motomower information seems to be us. lol!
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: Motomower tranny question   Motomower tranny question Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 11:47 pm

That is a good question buzz. I have no idea either. There's nothing but numbers stamped on the gear case of my transaxle's, so I'm assuming these are date codes and or part numbers. So I pulled out my huge Moto-Mower parts book to see if I could find anything out there. Again, no mention of any other manufacturer producing the trannies for Dura. So I still am not entirely sure either of who produced these trannies. I'm just glad to have one that works perfect now! lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Motomower tranny question   Motomower tranny question Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:07 am

Wow Evan, so the water filled tranny works now?
That is great, now get to work on fixing up a Moto tranny for me please. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: Motomower tranny question   Motomower tranny question Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 11:33 am

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Wow Evan, so the water filled tranny works now?
That is great, now get to work on fixing up a Moto tranny for me please. Very Happy

Well thats not quite what I meant buzz. I was referring to my new Moto-Mower. I still havent tried the one that had the water in it yet.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Motomower tranny question   Motomower tranny question Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 12:11 pm

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Funny thing is that when I googled "motomower transaxle" I got a link to the Motomower manuals on motomow.com, go figure. lol!

So what has changed is the leading site for Motomower information seems to be us. lol!

Yea I googled motomower to and our site popped reight up lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motomower tranny question   Motomower tranny question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motomower tranny question
Page 1 of 1