The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

kohler magnum done

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

kohler magnum done Empty
PostSubject: kohler magnum done   kohler magnum done Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 6:28 pm

Well guys heres what was left of the magnum 20 I got 2 with the tractor and made one out of the 2 the only piece that was salvageable out of it was the cam. the parts engine was a verticle 20 so lots of work later its all together and running but no good it raps and smokes but at least I tried... I have never seen destruction like this before both case sides junk even the pushrods bent and shattered the cam shown is from the parts engine the governor gear is just mangled.

[img]kohler magnum done 20g_0012[/img][img]kohler magnum done 20g_0013[/img][img]kohler magnum done 20g_0014[/img][img]kohler magnum done 20g_0015[/img][img]kohler magnum done 20g_0016[/img][img]kohler magnum done 20g_0017[/img][img]kohler magnum done 20g_0018[/img][img]kohler magnum done 20g_0110[/img]
Back to top Go down

kohler magnum done
Page 1 of 1