The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Went to yet another awesome tractor show today.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

Went to yet another awesome tractor show today. Empty
PostSubject: Went to yet another awesome tractor show today.   Went to yet another awesome tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 10:51 pm

Well I decided to hit up another show today..about an hour away...first time I've been there. The show was located in Portersville, PA, just a short drive north of Pittsburgh. Anyways, I hadn't been there for 5 minutes when I was greeted with this:

Went to yet another awesome tractor show today. IMG_2029

I did manage to talk to Mike and get some pics of his other tractors he had there as well. I also saw this sitting for sale and reminded me of Casey...although this one looked to be a '78 or so...it didn't have the starter generator setup and had different decals.

Went to yet another awesome tractor show today. IMG_2028

I don't know what they were asking for it...but it sure looked nice. I'll start a thread with more pics in the tractor show section so stay tuned. lol!
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: Went to yet another awesome tractor show today.   Went to yet another awesome tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 11:03 pm

Thought I might add one more pic here as well...this one being specifically for Johnny:

Went to yet another awesome tractor show today. IMG_2122

Nothin' beats a stuck Ford!!! lol!

Keep in mind I do like this style of Ford though. This guy could not get out in 4WD...had to get a Farmall to pull him out!!! There was a guy standing next to me when I took the pic and he said "If it would have been a Chevy, it would've walked right out!" lol!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Went to yet another awesome tractor show today.   Went to yet another awesome tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 11:06 pm

Evan(PA) wrote:
Thought I might add one more pic here as well...this one being specifically for Johnny:

Went to yet another awesome tractor show today. IMG_2122

Nothin' beats a stuck Ford!!! lol!

Keep in mind I do like this style of Ford though. This guy could not get out in 4WD...had to get a Farmall to pull him out!!! There was a guy standing next to me when I took the pic and he said "If it would have been a Chevy, it would've walked right out!" lol!

I like the Chevy wit the 44s in the back ground. 1978 Ford stuck lol
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: Went to yet another awesome tractor show today.   Went to yet another awesome tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 11:30 pm

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:

You mean this Chev?

Went to yet another awesome tractor show today. IMG_2033
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Went to yet another awesome tractor show today.   Went to yet another awesome tractor show today. Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 11:41 pm

Evan(PA) wrote:
Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:

You mean this Chev?

Went to yet another awesome tractor show today. IMG_2033

wat my 85 will look like some day lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to yet another awesome tractor show today.   Went to yet another awesome tractor show today. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Went to yet another awesome tractor show today.
Page 1 of 1