The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd Empty
PostSubject: Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd   Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 2:57 pm

Hey Guy's,
I know there is a tractor show in auburn indiana this month but looked it up and the date says March 14th-16th ,the part that worried me was it said 2008.Don't know if they messed the date up or what.I'm planning on going my buddy stephen has a buddy thats has a Motomower, i'm going to buy.If everything turns out i'll be meeting him at the show to get the tractor.I'm only about 15 miles fromn auburn so it'll be kinda cool to check out the show and of course bring me home a new motomower thats it in the pic Very Happy KW motomow

Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd 524b_115

The date is March 20th-22nd
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd   Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 3:27 pm

this is the info I got on the show.

Maumee Valley & MATMUS Winter show - Indoor tractor & engine show featuring Ford & Fordson, Toy show, Swap meet, Auction Saturday, Includes National Truck Museum with admission. Good food. Craft show. Model engines Friday & Saturday., Auburn, I-69 & Count Road 11a exit 126 Auburn, IN, Feature tractors 260-758-2430, Toys 260-925-0855 Auction 260-925-2796.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd   Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 7:37 pm

KW strikes again eh. lol!
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd   Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 9:26 pm

Whats your plans for this new Motomower? Looks to be in nice shape. Gonna restore that one nice like your other Motomower?
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd   Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 10:32 pm

To be honest guys I may sacrifice some of the parts on this one to actually finish my original one,Mine never had the long frame/guard cover and never have been able to find on so for now I think i'll steal the guard off this one to finish my original motomower and then this poor thing will be in line for missing parts LOL.
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd   Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 11:46 pm

Comeon KW, that one is too nice to sacrifice for parts. You've got to find one like my parts one to sacrifice..believe me it was ROUGH! I can't get wait to get mine up and running, if it ever warms up around here. I still need to get a tension spring on the clutch for mine and the spark plug hole needs tapped and rethreaded.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd   Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 12:06 am

Evan(PA) wrote:
Comeon KW, that one is too nice to sacrifice for parts. You've got to find one like my parts one to sacrifice..believe me it was ROUGH! I can't get wait to get mine up and running, if it ever warms up around here. I still need to get a tension spring on the clutch for mine and the spark plug hole needs tapped and rethreaded.

well it would really only be the gaurd,i'd still restore it and hopefully a guard would come along. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rollerman

Rollerman

PostSubject: Re: Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd   Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 1:06 am

Ouch Ken...thats a pretty decent tractor to rob a part off of. pale
I understand how it goes though...but you may want to try & have the guard on that one duplicated?
It's a unique tractor...I thought about buying it...but it's to unique for me. lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd   Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 1:44 am

Rollerman wrote:
Ouch Ken...thats a pretty decent tractor to rob a part off of. pale
I understand how it goes though...but you may want to try & have the guard on that one duplicated?
It's a unique tractor...I thought about buying it...but it's to unique for me. lol!

it definitly is decent but this one is the part I need the gaurd for .

Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd 01410
Back to top Go down
Rollerman

Rollerman

PostSubject: Re: Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd   Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 2:02 am

Hey Ken I belive the dates for the Auburn show are the 20th through the 22nd this year?
http://www.maumeevalley.org/
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd   Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 11:01 am

Ok awesome rollerman I knew there was a show in auburn in march but everytime I did a search it would give me the days posted of last year,i'll change it,,,thanks,Ken
Back to top Go down
Rollerman

Rollerman

PostSubject: Re: Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd   Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009, 9:30 am

Looks like I'll be hitting the Auburn show Friday with my Father, we plan on hitting some of the truck/auto museums in the area after that.
May go back on saturday to do some Horse tradeing too.

I didn't make it to one show in 08...really got the itch this year.
Lets hope the fuel prices stay sane.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd   Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009, 11:23 am

Rollerman wrote:
Looks like I'll be hitting the Auburn show Friday with my Father, we plan on hitting some of the truck/auto museums in the area after that.
May go back on saturday to do some Horse tradeing too.

I didn't make it to one show in 08...really got the itch this year.
Lets hope the fuel prices stay sane.

Hope to see ya at the show Stephen I'm definitly going because of picking up the motomower i'll be driving a green mini van with a 6x12 red trailer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd   Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tractor Show In Auburn Indiana March 20th-22nd
Page 1 of 1