The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

The passing of the steering wheel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

The passing of the steering wheel Empty
PostSubject: The passing of the steering wheel   The passing of the steering wheel Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 12:28 am

Well Guys,

This morning KW emailed me and after a few more emails we agreed on a changing of the guard. I will be promoted to forum Administrator and KW will step down into the Moderator position. As to what all this means to you guys, very little.
lol!
Expect no big changes, but I will be posting some of the email questions on the forum, as well as changing the tractor of the week picture. As the rest of you are concerned nothing real big, just keep on posting away and see if we can't make this one great big happy family of a forum.
lol!
The changeover will occur over the course of this week, so If colors start to change, and screens get wide, let me know how you like it.

Casey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The passing of the steering wheel   The passing of the steering wheel Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:52 am

That's cool. Is KW doing ok or just short on time? I think the one and biggest change you should make is to get rid of that junky yota (both of them). Sorry, couldnt help myself. Anyway I'm sure you'll do a great job. I have faith in ya, even though you drive a yoter. lol
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: The passing of the steering wheel   The passing of the steering wheel Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 12:11 pm

Kw is fina, just short on time ever since he got into 4-wheelers. lol!

As for the Yotas no budging on em, they will remain.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: The passing of the steering wheel   The passing of the steering wheel Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 1:16 pm

I have not forgotten the forum guys, I am actually having problems with the administration panel on my end, I can't get it to change pages without defaulting to the first, so I may have to try it on one of the college's computers this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The passing of the steering wheel   The passing of the steering wheel Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:58 pm

Tell the truth. You been working on your Yoter's. lol!
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: The passing of the steering wheel   The passing of the steering wheel Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 12:03 pm

OK who messed up the settings its to wide to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: The passing of the steering wheel   The passing of the steering wheel Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 11:19 pm

Sorry Larry, I noticed it was narrow on my screen so I widened it on a college computer, never checked to see what that did here, looks wider than I thought.. Trust me, I had that all screwed up, it was about 2 inches wide at one point. lol!

I will put it back where it was if I can get on there.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: The passing of the steering wheel   The passing of the steering wheel Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 11:40 pm

I adjusted the width again, let me know if it works for you again.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: The passing of the steering wheel   The passing of the steering wheel Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 1:37 am

Looks good now thanks

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: The passing of the steering wheel   The passing of the steering wheel Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 3:04 pm

KW needed some "ME" time to take care of things and let loose alittle. We all need that once in a while, especially when you are used to having to take care of others. Thanks KW for helping make this place great.
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

PostSubject: Re: The passing of the steering wheel   The passing of the steering wheel Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 7:19 pm

ohmar99 wrote:
KW needed some "ME" time to take care of things and let loose alittle. We all need that once in a while, especially when you are used to having to take care of others. Thanks KW for helping make this place great.
I so agree on all counts and thank you Mr Z for the referal to this great site. Mucho Appreciato! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The passing of the steering wheel   The passing of the steering wheel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The passing of the steering wheel
Page 1 of 1