The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Question folder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Question folder Empty
PostSubject: Question folder   Question folder Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:42 pm

I 'll try to work on our question folder today guy's.I'm thinking of doing away with the small engine place folder,we are not doing much with it,It's actually a totally different site spun off of motomow.com,it's just more work for me and it makes more sense that if guy's want their small engine stuff posted.I can just just migrate into their personal page on the motomow.com website.Unless someone has a good reason why we should keep it let me know,if not i'll probably just do away with the folder on the forum and get rid of the site.I actually did the small engine place before the forum was started at that time it wasn't a big deal now it's turned out to be a lot of work doing all 3 lol.It will take me a while but i'll insert the pics on everyone's page on the motomow.com site.If anyone has small engine stuff or whatever stuff they want posted on the main site on their page just email me your pics and info,it will take me a while to get it done but it will be done. send your info here motomow@mchsi.com ,,,,,,,,,,,,KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

Question folder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question folder   Question folder Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 7:20 pm

That makes sense Ken, I haven't seen much happen in the small engine folder in a while.
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

Question folder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question folder   Question folder Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 8:50 pm

The small engine stuff will fit right into the questions forum.......Its my experience with these smaller forums with not a whole lot of members, not to get too specific.......a general question area is the best way to go in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Question folder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question folder   Question folder Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 9:50 pm

yea I think so to poncho keep it small if we grow we can add as it goes not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Question folder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question folder   Question folder Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 9:51 pm

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
That makes sense Ken, I haven't seen much happen in the small engine folder in a while.

yea i'll just merge the site into motomow.com it will work out better anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question folder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question folder   Question folder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question folder
Page 1 of 1