The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 6:09 pm

Have I got a story about driving in Missouri. I was coming home from work Friday night On I35 and was stuck in bumper-bumper trafic for about 5 miles. We were runnin about 60 mph when we would normaly be runnin about 75 mph. I knew it had to be some stupid head in the hammer lane blocking traffic. Boy was I right. I finally cought up with the problem, it was a new Caddy in the left lane and everyone was fighting to get around in the right lane. Well it was my turn, so I signaled like I should and got in right lane to pass this Caddy with Texas plates and as my luck goes the right lane slowed down trapping me next to stupid head. Well guess what, stupid head decided he (turned out to be a she) wanted to be in my lane the same time as I was. DIDN'T WORK! I saw the turn signal or turn flicker in this case and WHAM! Perfect side by side smash. Well the wasnt enough for ole stupid head. After the first hit she had slowed and over steered and came back over and smashed me in the ass causing me to slide side ways in the middle of the traffic jam she had caused. When the smoke cleared I being the hot head that I am blew to door off the hinges to go whup some ass and thats when I saw it was a lil ole women. So I kicked her ass. No not really.lol. Anyway I've always tried to be the bigger man (or stupid head in this case) and do the right thing. I've been in several wrecks that I didn't cause and I've drove around in smashed cars cause of this and have never taken anyone to court or even talked to a lawyer. I just take it on the chin and go on.
I think I'm going to do things differently this time. I'm goin to get some money outta this. Havent heard from the insurance yet and probably wont cause the poor lil ole women didnt get a ticket from mr trooper. he felt sorry for her and treated me like I just shot his dog. Do you ever get to the point that you feel like you really need to punch someone and if you don't punch someone real fast your head is going to pop. Well if you have felt this way you know how I feel right now. As for my car. If you happen to be driving through Missouri and see a old green tarus that has had the left side smashed from front to rear bumper and the roof is smashed from a tree limb falling on it and a driver that is smashed cause he can't cope with it any more, Thats me!

Wow I feel better now! LOL! Well thanks guy's for letting me cry on your shoulder's. One thing about it, the damage to her car is more than mine is worth.LOLOLOL..
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 7:16 pm

I hear ya man, I had to drive on 270 in St. louis yesterday and I guess I am getting old, I hate it. Doubt I will see you but if I do I will honk and make sure I sat out of the left lane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 10:47 pm

Well I think my luck might be taking a turn for the good for once. My insurance called me and let me know that the other insurance company is taking liabillity and I might get some $$$ outta this deal. cheers
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 1:30 pm

Maybe I am getting old too....But, I find that 60 mph is plenty fast enough. Of course, I don't do it in the fast lane....and that woman should have been over in the slow lane.......

I am driving to AZ at the end of the month....I doubt if I will get out of the slow lane very often.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 2:43 pm

definitly crazy stuff JD,I've been to missouri many times,don't care for it,crazy traffic,right thru st. louis,hope you come out good man it's not right to not get something for your car when you did nothing wrong.She may be an old lady but if she caused it she should pay with her insurance and should not have a license either anymore she could kill someone,she definitly has no business being on that crazy interstate in missouri Geez Man!! LOL KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 3:15 pm

MO are bad drivers. Must be why my sis lives there lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 10:41 pm

You said it! Missouri drivers suck. I hate saying that, but it's true. I drive 500 miles a week mostly I35 and with the snow and everything else I'm about to have a brake down. I've been involved in 3 wrecks in just over a year. 1st I was a block from home in my VW rabbit diesel setting at a stop sign waiting for this dip s#!t and at the last minute he cranked the wheel and smashed me. about 2 months ago I got rear ended going to work by a Swift truck. I kinda brought that one on myself (long story). He did lift the bumper back up on ole blue.
The wreck in the rabbit is the one that really got to me. I had close to 700,000 miles on that car and the body was perfect. 45 miles to the gallon was kind of ok to. I was getting ready to build a veggie oil system for it also.
If I do come out on this one I just might get me a garden tractor with the money. Know a guy with a Case that I really want.LOL!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 11:59 pm

JD wrote:
You said it! Missouri drivers suck. I hate saying that, but it's true. I drive 500 miles a week mostly I35 and with the snow and everything else I'm about to have a brake down. I've been involved in 3 wrecks in just over a year. 1st I was a block from home in my VW rabbit diesel setting at a stop sign waiting for this dip s#!t and at the last minute he cranked the wheel and smashed me. about 2 months ago I got rear ended going to work by a Swift truck. I kinda brought that one on myself (long story). He did lift the bumper back up on ole blue.
The wreck in the rabbit is the one that really got to me. I had close to 700,000 miles on that car and the body was perfect. 45 miles to the gallon was kind of ok to. I was getting ready to build a veggie oil system for it also.
If I do come out on this one I just might get me a garden tractor with the money. Know a guy with a Case that I really want.LOL!

Do u want the guy or the Case? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 2:16 pm

CASE! affraid
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 2:33 pm

JD wrote:
CASE! affraid

gotta be very careful how you word things in here JD they swoop down on ya like vultures LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 8:09 pm

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
JD wrote:

Do u want the guy or the Case? LOL

It's people like Jar Head that make this forum somewhat comical. So how's that manure spreader coming along there Jar Head. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 8:43 pm

waitin till i can sandblast it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 9:31 pm

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
waitin till i can sandblast it

How many whips are you gonna mount on it? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:15 pm

Got my money for the wreck today. $1384.56 Not bad considering I gave $1300 for the ole pig 2 years ago.

I see a new toy in my future. cheers
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 6:26 pm

Motomow wrote:
definitly crazy stuff JD,I've been to missouri many times,don't care for it,crazy traffic,right thru st. louis,hope you come out good man it's not right to not get something for your car when you did nothing wrong.She may be an old lady but if she caused it she should pay with her insurance and should not have a license either anymore she could kill someone,she definitly has no business being on that crazy interstate in missouri Geez Man!! LOL KW

Cant say I dont like MO. they got some beatiful country and it aint all fields like central and northern IL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1