The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

What the heck kinda stupid dork looking sissy mower thing?????

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What the heck kinda stupid dork looking sissy mower thing????? Empty
PostSubject: What the heck kinda stupid dork looking sissy mower thing?????   What the heck kinda stupid dork looking sissy mower thing????? Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 11:33 pm

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/grd/1836353610.html

This has got to be the stupidest looking dorkmobile I've ever seen.
I think if I ever see one in use I just might drag the goober running it off and whoop his @$$ for buying and or using something like this.

What the heck kinda stupid dork looking sissy mower thing????? Lol What the heck kinda stupid dork looking sissy mower thing????? Lol What the heck kinda stupid dork looking sissy mower thing????? Lol What the heck kinda stupid dork looking sissy mower thing????? Lol What the heck kinda stupid dork looking sissy mower thing????? Lol What the heck kinda stupid dork looking sissy mower thing????? Lol What the heck kinda stupid dork looking sissy mower thing????? Lol
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

What the heck kinda stupid dork looking sissy mower thing????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck kinda stupid dork looking sissy mower thing?????   What the heck kinda stupid dork looking sissy mower thing????? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 10:40 pm

looks kinda like the floor scrubber at work lol
Back to top Go down

What the heck kinda stupid dork looking sissy mower thing?????
Page 1 of 1