The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

We need more people to introduce themselves

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

We need more people to introduce themselves Empty
PostSubject: We need more people to introduce themselves   We need more people to introduce themselves Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 10:38 pm

I see that we been gettin new members. Some are very active but never post so it would be nice if u new members introduced yourselves
Jared
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: We need more people to introduce themselves   We need more people to introduce themselves Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 11:03 pm

Maybe they don't want to know you lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: We need more people to introduce themselves   We need more people to introduce themselves Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 11:06 pm

I think they are just shy. Now if only a couple would introduce themselves to prove me wrong. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: We need more people to introduce themselves   We need more people to introduce themselves Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 12:09 am

tracktor312 wrote:
Maybe they don't want to know you lol!

Who wouldnt want to know me Smile
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: We need more people to introduce themselves   We need more people to introduce themselves Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 12:32 am

We could very well be getting visitors you guys from that other place nosing around,i'm sure a few (and buzz knows who I mean has popped in a few times) I'd love for my old buddy from that other forum to stop in here and run his mouth LOL...KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: We need more people to introduce themselves   We need more people to introduce themselves Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 12:41 am

Motomow wrote:
We could very well be getting visitors you guys from that other place nosing around,i'm sure a few (and buzz knows who I mean has popped in a few times) I'd love for my old buddy from that other forum to stop in here and run his mouth LOL...KW

KC told me bout that lol that could be interestin lol
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: We need more people to introduce themselves   We need more people to introduce themselves Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 1:08 am

Ken, you sure sound like you want a little bit of sweet revenge. lol!

I am sure they have nosed back at the beginning, they may have forgotten about us though, but I sure as heck ain't gonna remind them. lol!

Also, I believe that most everyone here is cool with stuff that has gone on, many have been caught up in similar situations other places, not necessarily fist hand, but still got tired of the crap.

One thing is for sure though, those certain folks over at the one forum still run it, and I bet you one tractor it hasn't changed much since our departure, I just wonder who they are picking on now....
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: We need more people to introduce themselves   We need more people to introduce themselves Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 12:44 pm

We need more people to introduce themselves Beatde10

my favorite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need more people to introduce themselves   We need more people to introduce themselves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need more people to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 1