The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Who else got snow today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Who else got snow today Empty
PostSubject: Who else got snow today   Who else got snow today Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 3:02 pm

We got 6-7" and then came the rains it is real heavy what a messheres a pic the animals aren't happy[img]Who else got snow today Snow_010[/img][img]Who else got snow today Snow_011[/img]
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Who else got snow today   Who else got snow today Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 4:10 pm

we didnt get quite that much larry, but its been raining all day now. itll turn to snow tonite and then all this sloppin shits gonna freeze. Should make things interesting................lol
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Who else got snow today   Who else got snow today Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 10:12 am

Not much snow larry but geez man it got cold in a hurry and the wind is crazy!,been gusting to 60mph the wind chill was 10 below yesterday,,,,,,,,,KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: Who else got snow today   Who else got snow today Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 9:23 pm

Been snowing here for 2 days,.......seems to have let up tonight....Have about a foot on the ground. I have plowed 3 times.....in the morning I am going to see how the LGT Ford with the blade handles some cleanup.
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Who else got snow today   Who else got snow today Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 9:40 pm

man, i kinda want some snow now. Its snowed here, but the wind blows it all away b4 i can test out the murray on it lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who else got snow today   Who else got snow today Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 11:18 pm

[b]No snow today. Did get hit pretty good Monday and Tuesday. Took me 2 hours to get to work. Great way to start the day. Calling for 40s on sunday so it's all goin to melt. -2 one morning and four days later it's goin to be in the 40s.
Gotta love Missouri.
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Who else got snow today   Who else got snow today Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 11:46 pm

sounds kinda like michigan, except our high for next week is 39 lol
Back to top Go down
osenga

osenga

PostSubject: Re: Who else got snow today   Who else got snow today Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 11:27 am

It snowed here but i never stayed long enough to see it all we could see it coming down but we were getting 60mph guest . so now blowing or plowing yet . Dang in ohio here . I know what you mean John
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: Who else got snow today   Who else got snow today Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 12:35 pm

Pretty busy this morning....been snowing and blowing the last 2 days....got about a foot total. Cleaned it up this morning, but not before I backed my truck off the side of the driveway......Luckily, the neighbor was around to yank me out........

I hear they got snow as far south as Texas....might be a weird winter.

__________________Who else got snow today 623466?AWSAccessKeyId=1XXJBWHKN0QBQS6TGPG2&Expires=1261612800&Signature=VxO62LbNffgoqwbxAbUorjbkJaw%3D

Who else got snow today 623467?AWSAccessKeyId=1XXJBWHKN0QBQS6TGPG2&Expires=1261612800&Signature=aD5LBJXHZNPisbnsi2emrsHKNK0%3D[img][/img]

Who else got snow today 623468?AWSAccessKeyId=1XXJBWHKN0QBQS6TGPG2&Expires=1261612800&Signature=eanRqcLW3VWerwggGd7XxOaJxuw%3D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who else got snow today   Who else got snow today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who else got snow today
Page 1 of 1