The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Come on snow!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Come on snow! Empty
PostSubject: Come on snow!   Come on snow! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 10:46 pm

Come on snow! Tracto10
I figure if I post a pic of Cub Kong with the blade on it the snow will be scared off. Hay it worked! It's going to be sunny and mid sixties tomarrow. lol
Really I hate to say it, but I can't wait for the snow. I've been doin my snow dance every night, but it just aint working.
Back to top Go down
gekapunch

gekapunch

Come on snow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on snow!   Come on snow! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 11:00 pm

sunny [b]keep on dancin! santa
Back to top Go down

Come on snow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on snow!   Come on snow! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 6:53 pm

My snow dance worked. I got to play most of the day cleaning out the neighbors drive ways.
Even bladed off my lot that I bought next to me so my lil girl could get around on her little 4 wheeler.
Now it's snowing raining and sleeting all at once. I might have to get some tire chains if it keeps this up. Maybe one two many snow dances. lol...
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

Come on snow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on snow!   Come on snow! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 9:47 pm

Dang man, quit with the snow dances lol. At least wait till i get my plow on lol. I slapped the tire chains on today, and i guess i have the back blade to use if it aint too deep. lol
Back to top Go down
gekapunch

gekapunch

Come on snow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on snow!   Come on snow! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 10:21 pm

[b] santa no dancing needed tonight rendeer
Back to top Go down

Come on snow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on snow!   Come on snow! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 9:51 pm

Well, We got hit real good with the snow. After today I hope I never see that white s#!t again.
The day started off great. I got some old truck chains, cut them down, studded them with bolts and mounted them up.
WOW! Cub kong is unstoppable. I cleaned out the drive and went next door to the naighbor ladies and cleaned out her drive.
All was great till the phone rang. My father inlaw has a snow removal contract with CNH (case newholland).
The ware house is about ten miles from me. He needed help, we got the snow on the 24th-26th and he just started on it today.
The building is bigger than 4 football fields and the lot is huge. Most of the snow had blown off the roof of the building and was 7 foot deep for the most part. 2 blade trucks, 2 loaders, 2 4x4 tractors with blades and buckets and 5 of us on shovles. The snow was over
the railings going into the building. The snow was so deep on all of the sidewalks the snow blowers wouldent even try to cut it.
Ok, I'm rambling know. Nine hours and they are still working on it. I really hate snow. Mad
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Come on snow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on snow!   Come on snow! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 9:55 pm

Almost all my snow melted today it was 54 some rain in the morn then sun I can see lawn again and all my stuff that I never got put away!!!
Back to top Go down

Come on snow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on snow!   Come on snow! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 9:56 pm

Rub it in. lol! [b]
Back to top Go down
moto-breeder
Regular Poster
moto-breeder

Come on snow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on snow!   Come on snow! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 10:12 pm

The weather last night was a bit busy - freezing rain. Excellent pyrotechnics.

Caught the following clip (posted it on the weather network): http://www.theweathernetwork.com/your_weather/details/620/1866682/carp/upload/
Back to top Go down

Come on snow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on snow!   Come on snow! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 10:23 pm

Thats cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come on snow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on snow!   Come on snow! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come on snow!
Page 1 of 1