The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!! Empty
PostSubject: I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!!   I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!! Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 12:36 am

I couldn't believe it I pulled a 4x4 ford pickup out of the snow with my quad today,I really didn't think it could do it but it did the things are awesome.I mean the truck was not buried but i'm tellin ya it was stuck!!.

I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!! Dsc01212
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!!   I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!! Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 11:22 am

wat size of quad u have?
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!!   I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!! Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 12:10 pm

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
wat size of quad u have?

It's a 500 jared but a HO My cousin has a 700 twin,he wrode both and says he can't tell the difference in power A souped up 500 I guess you'd say plenty of power for me definitly. KW
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!!   I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!! Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 12:36 pm

I know polaris makes the biggest 4 wheelers lol i couldnt imagine that much power lol i only got a 250 but atm 0 LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!!   I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 1:07 am

I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!! Photos11

85 horse and 100+ mph without braking a sweat, but wont pull its self through the snow. Looks good sitting in the corner tho. lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!!   I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 12:22 pm

JD wrote:
I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!! Photos11

85 horse and 100+ mph without braking a sweat, but wont pull its self through the snow. Looks good sitting in the corner tho. lol!

sure love those wheels JD really cool looking ride...
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!!   I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 12:25 pm

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
I know polaris makes the biggest 4 wheelers lol i couldnt imagine that much power lol i only got a 250 but atm 0 LOL

I was amazed when I first rode my cousins 700 polaris jared.Could not believe how big and comfortable it was to ride.I'm 6' 4" and lets face it they never made to many toy's that would fit me,go kart's,mini bikes,etc. I could never ride comfortable when growing up ,they finally made a toy that would fit me of course they waited until I was old to do it LOL KW
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!!   I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!! Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 6:16 pm

had the 2002 chevy 4x4 stick in the pasture bad in mud. pulled it out easy with my 600 grizzly with tri claw mud machines all the way around. That think can throw a monster mudd roostertail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!!   I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I pulled a ford 4x4 pickuyp out of the snow today!!
Page 1 of 1