The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case.

Go down 
+2
wvbuzzmaster
Motomow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case. Empty
PostSubject: Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case.   Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 11:49 am

Bought an old case yesterday,she really runs nice and cuts grass just as good.I actually bought it to help a single lady out I know.She moved in to a farm house and needs a mower.She told me the property was about 1 acre and a half,well before I bought the case I took my cub out there to cut it for her,HOLY CRAP you guy's!,I don't know how much grass there was to cut but the hour meter on my cub showed it took 4 hours to cut!.It took me 2 days to finish it!.I hope the old case can hold up.She has never been on any tractor so i've got my work cut out for me teaching her to use it lol.It was the biggest place i've ever cut in my life.I'll never go out there again to cut it lol.The case runs very good but man it's a lot to ask out of one mower we shall see I guess.Got it for $500 the motor is supposed to be rebuilt it does sound nice the deck is the queitest one i've ever heard.She is renting off a lawyer it's in the lease she has to maintain the property i'm telling you he is a slimeball it's to much for a girl to handle by herself.She will probably have $100 just in fuel per month,he is getting $750 a month out of her and someone to maintain the friggen ponderosa for him,he is a friggen snake!!.He has huge barns on the property with lights on,she pays the electric bill on them and is not allowed in them,I told her i'd be hunting down the breaker boxes and shutting the barns down screw him if he didn't like it,not fair for her to pay the electric on barns she is not allowed in,never met a lawyer I liked! typical lawyer taking advantage of a single girl that doesn't know whats going on,,,,,KW

Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case. Dscf1212

Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case. Dscf1213
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case.   Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:36 pm

Nice Case Ken. I hope it all works out for her.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case.   Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:01 pm

Nice looking tractor but sounds like you should be searching for a zero turn mower.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case.   Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 5:04 pm

How old is this single girl? lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case.   Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 6:02 pm

Jared, I know the term girl refers to most younger than the speakers age, so that's a fairly wide range in this case. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case.   Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case. Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:06 am

true KC but i can pass for 20 lol!
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case.   Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case. Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:27 am

18-80 jarhead dont discriminate......... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case.   Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case. Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:54 am

Hey Guy's,it actually is a really nice old case buzz,I really like it but I told her i 'd find her a mower so here she goes.Larry:she really does need a zero turn 312 but this was all she could afford there are no $500 zero turns in this neighborhood.Jared:She could be your mother but she would be a hot mother! lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case.   Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case. Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 1:14 am

Hey i dont mind old women lol!
Back to top Go down
Dolmar

PostSubject: Re: Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case.   Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 1:02 pm

I know this is an older subject, but i thought I'd add my say. I have a little over an acre (1.2-1.4) and I mower it with a JD F932 or a F910 and it takes me around 45 minutes.

If anyone needs a zero turn, but don't want the price tag to go with it. I would look at finding a F-series JD I've seen smaller ones go for around 500 dollars and bigger ones go for 1000. They are mowing monsters. I won't mow with anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case.   Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biggest yard i've ever cut in my life! oh and bought a case.
Page 1 of 1