The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

really bumed out about nate.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

really bumed out about nate..... Empty
PostSubject: really bumed out about nate.....   really bumed out about nate..... Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009, 11:52 pm

I just hate nate's post,I really like nate I knew him way before that other forum,we first started on the motomow website,then here,I hope things work out for you nate,we are a small place here,without you here it is almost like a death.I hope you can get things figured out and not leave the forum.Take care my friend not sure what the problem is but sure hope you come back,,,KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: really bumed out about nate.....   really bumed out about nate..... Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 12:03 am

Ya Nate, hope you get through it, I've gotten a few questions in Chat about you tonight. Good luck out there man, hope you manage to stop in from time to time.
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: really bumed out about nate.....   really bumed out about nate..... Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 9:02 pm

Good Luck Nate.....I am sure we will be seeing you again sometime.

We all have to remember that these forums, the internet or even tractors are just a small part of our lives.....Sometimes there are more pressing issues........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: really bumed out about nate.....   really bumed out about nate..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

really bumed out about nate.....
Page 1 of 1