The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Any of you guys know about antique boat motors?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Any of you guys know about antique boat motors? Empty
PostSubject: Any of you guys know about antique boat motors?   Any of you guys know about antique boat motors? Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 11:47 pm

I thought I would check it out and see if my buddy's knew anything about boat motors?,both are elgin's look really old,they were given to me so what the heck,thought about throwing a few parts on ebay and see what happens.

Any of you guys know about antique boat motors? Elginm10

Any of you guys know about antique boat motors? Elginm11
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys know about antique boat motors?   Any of you guys know about antique boat motors? Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 12:13 am

No clue KW, only boat i have doesn't have a motor, in fact, it's a canoe, and its the parents. lol!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Werneburg
Post Addict
Nathan Werneburg

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys know about antique boat motors?   Any of you guys know about antique boat motors? Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 12:58 am

yeah u could also put the contact me if u need other parts blurb in too
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys know about antique boat motors?   Any of you guys know about antique boat motors? Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 11:47 am

Nathan Werneburg wrote:
yeah u could also put the contact me if u need other parts blurb in too

already ahead of ya on that nate,I posted a few boat fuel parts and said contact me if you need anything else lol.I really am an honest guy I would never cheat anyone on purpose but if I get a chance to screw evilbay I do it!.I think they have gone a little bit to far lately.The last stunt they pulled really pi$$ed me off.I mean now a seller can only accept paypal?,It's my damn item I should be able to accept any payment method I want.They use the excuse it's being done to be safer for everyone,thats such a crock!!.Ebay owns paypal now it all makes sense.You sell a car or a really nice tractor ebay and paypal combined gets a very good chunk of that.It's not going to happen that way if I can help it.How much safer can you get a guy picks up a tractor has cash in hand!!.I really do wish the greedy suckers would get more competition.I know some may say you don't have to sell on there and thats true I just think they go to far because they are a huger company,I'm sure i've expressed my opinion before about them lol. KW
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys know about antique boat motors?   Any of you guys know about antique boat motors? Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 10:18 pm

From what I am hearing it is so they can send tax forms to the IRS as uncle sam wants his share and they see how much they can be collecting.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys know about antique boat motors?   Any of you guys know about antique boat motors? Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 11:10 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
From what I am hearing it is so they can send tax forms to the IRS as uncle sam wants his share and they see how much they can be collecting.

well that sure makes sense suck it off the little guy as much as they can,let chrysler slide on the billions they owe makes sense to me LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys know about antique boat motors?   Any of you guys know about antique boat motors? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any of you guys know about antique boat motors?
Page 1 of 1