The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Any of you guys fish?

Go down 
+2
wvbuzzmaster
Motomow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Any of you guys fish? Empty
PostSubject: Any of you guys fish?   Any of you guys fish? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 1:05 am

Hey Guys,
Was just curious if everyone has been as busy as I have since it finally warmed up.I've been busting my A$$ for 4 days straight now doing the usual yard cleanup and organizing things.I had a lot of stuff to deal with because of all of the equipment i've bought recently.I've finally got things in order to where my place doesn't look like a junkyard lol.I had to move my boat today so I could cleanup around it,I looked it over and before I knew it I had the tarp off and was cleaning it up to.I tell ya I don't think i'm going to do as many tractors this year I think instead ill get some fishing in,I used to fish like a fool,i've got some pretty nice trophy fish on my wall.I used to put serious time in on the water.I haven't fished in about 4 years now I think i'm going to change that this year.Any of you guys fish? Posted a few pics of my boat it's a 18 foot sylvan man the thing is like a cadilac in the water 115 horse johnson,not a speed demon but moves pretty good fast enough for me Smile KW (motomow)

Any of you guys fish? Sylvan10

Any of you guys fish? Sylvan11
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys fish?   Any of you guys fish? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 1:14 am

We have a 14 foot canoe, but we don't fish.

I know my yard looks like a museum though, one guy told us this and then asked if he could look at everything, we obliged. lol!

We do spruce up the yard though, but no fertilizer, why would anyone want to make the grass grow faster. Question

You have a nice looking boat man, I bet you don't have a cell phone do you. lol!
Back to top Go down
Rollerman

Rollerman

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys fish?   Any of you guys fish? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 6:34 am

KW I did fish quiet a bit with a neighbor last few years.
He had one of those Bass Tracker setups & thats how I discovered Slyvan Lk.
Times are tuff though & the neighbor sold his boat this winter.....bummer.
My boats are kinda setup wrong for fishing too.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys fish?   Any of you guys fish? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 10:23 am

My boat originally was a fish and ski rollerdude I converted it to strictly fishing.You take your family boating so probably better leave yours alone or their might be a mutiny on board LOL.
Back to top Go down
Rollerman

Rollerman

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys fish?   Any of you guys fish? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 10:47 am

KW my wife hates are big boat....spooks her when you turn & the whole thing leans.
She jut can't get passed that it's normal V hull behavior.
Were kinda hopeing to dump the big one & get a toon....then I'll add a tralling motor & do some fishing. Idea
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys fish?   Any of you guys fish? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 10:49 am

Man you guys and ur boats lol!

I aint been fishing for a while, but i plan to do it more this year.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys fish?   Any of you guys fish? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 1:13 am

Rollerman wrote:
KW my wife hates are big boat....spooks her when you turn & the whole thing leans.
She jut can't get passed that it's normal V hull behavior.
Were kinda hopeing to dump the big one & get a toon....then I'll add a tralling motor & do some fishing. Idea

My neighbor has one of the nicest pontoons i 've seen it's pretty new tho I forget what he wants but man the thing is nice!!,4 stroke motor.,really decked out ride.It has a hydraulic trailer remote control really fancy outfit.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys fish?   Any of you guys fish? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 1:16 am

johnboggs21 wrote:
Man you guys and ur boats lol!

I aint been fishing for a while, but i plan to do it more this year.

I actually got a awesome deal on my boat johnny I really was looking for a 14-16 footer just to fish in but man this thing is older but actually pretty nice,115 horse johnson runs like new auto bilge pumps all the bells and whistles on the dash,everything works like new,oil injected,its a 93 sylvan got it for $1500 heck man most normal fishing boats I looked at were running that much.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys fish?   Any of you guys fish? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 1:28 am

Ya Ken, all the good deals come to us if we wait, I certainly figured that out in this hobby, just image, there's a better way than ebay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys fish?   Any of you guys fish? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 9:14 am

yep, love to fish mainly bass but love catfish turles and frogs also.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys fish?   Any of you guys fish? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 11:13 am

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Ya Ken, all the good deals come to us if we wait, I certainly figured that out in this hobby, just image, there's a better way than ebay. Very Happy

I tell ya buzz as far as buying i've been doing better on craigslist anymore,it's nice to deal local cut a deal go pick it up you know exactly what your getting I like that much better Smile
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys fish?   Any of you guys fish? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 11:17 am

Motomow wrote:
wvbuzzmaster wrote:

I tell ya buzz as far as buying i've been doing better on craigslist anymore,it's nice to deal local cut a deal go pick it up you know exactly what your getting I like that much better Smile

Ya, I like the local trade paper, I have trouble with my local craigslist, it never gets more than 4-6 new entries a day in the farm/garden section....
Too bad the local trade paper only comes out once a week...
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys fish?   Any of you guys fish? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 11:27 am

ohmar99 wrote:
yep, love to fish mainly bass but love catfish turles and frogs also.

I tell ya ohmar i'm really getting into the bluegill/crappie fishing to anymore,I caught a 2.5 lb crappie about 4 years ago and have been hooked on them every since.I was bass fishing when I caught it actually thought it was a bass even lipped it like one lol.I've got a 2.5 lb. crappie on the wall,a 8lb. largmouth and a 15lb. northern pike.The pics for some reason make them look slimmer than they are lol.They are actually big fish for around here anyways Smile check out the teeth on the northern,my brother in law was with me the day I caught it the dumb a$$ lipped it like a bass about took his hand off!! LOL

Any of you guys fish? Crap110

Any of you guys fish? Bass110

Any of you guys fish? Pike110

Any of you guys fish? Pike210
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys fish?   Any of you guys fish? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 11:48 am

Ouch a feel bad for ur BIL.....................it is kinda funny tho lol!
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys fish?   Any of you guys fish? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 7:22 pm

Sweet KW, everyone I know and fish with around here fish for crappie also, It is good eating. I am very interested in giving it a shot, I like any fishing, I like blue gill fishing with the kids.
Back to top Go down
HorseFixer

HorseFixer

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys fish?   Any of you guys fish? Icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 1:30 pm

I used to beat the water to death! Cool Have been thru a few boats over the years presently dont own a boat. Last year went several times at camp ground ponds we camped at. Really need to do it more but have alot of tractor projects inline! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolverine-synthetics.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys fish?   Any of you guys fish? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any of you guys fish?
Page 1 of 1