The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Empty
PostSubject: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009, 11:01 pm

Well here she is guys my first project of the year has begun,dang can't get away from orange tractors lol.On the front of www.motomow.com
Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! 71710
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009, 11:05 pm

Nice Ken, you may want to post it in the "projects" folder when you get to tearing it down. That should look rather sweet in the end though. cheers
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009, 11:14 pm

My projects will always be posted on motomow.com and really any long projects from start to finish should be posted there.I think the forum is starting to slow down as far as loading up it might be getting to many pics.I'm not complaining i'm just stating the forum seems to be slower now.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009, 11:18 pm

You may be right about a slow forum Ken... I hate to delete anything though, otherwise google wont find us. You know, google works on words and phrases, so I figure we need to keep as much as possible, unless you want me to delete very old threads???
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009, 11:20 pm

I want to add guys really I wasn't complaining evereybody just keep doing what your doing I need to see if we do have problems as things go so don't worry about posting whatever we have to find out the problems before we can fix things. Smile
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009, 11:21 pm

nah buzz we have to get our feet wet so we will leave things alone we can't fix problems until we know where they are at so I figure the best way to do it is let things buildup and see if we have problems if we do we can then address it Smile
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009, 11:24 pm

Sounds a lot like what my plan was. lol! Good deal then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nathan Werneburg
Post Addict
Nathan Werneburg

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009, 11:39 pm

ok guys forum is not movin slow on my end still the same speed lol

and call me stupid but whats that in ur avitar KW when did u get that
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009, 11:53 pm

I see you had the same KWestion Nate. lol!

I also see you found the thread of it in the "General Discussion" folder. cheers
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 12:45 am

Nathan Werneburg wrote:
ok guys forum is not movin slow on my end still the same speed lol

and call me stupid but whats that in ur avitar KW when did u get that

lol it's a used to have nate i've had more tractors than some of you have ever even seen LOL.I was a pretrtry big cub collector at one time but now am a anything tractor collector Smile
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 12:52 am

well we have got a little slower guys i've been doing a speed test every once in a while so it is happening.Only thing I worry about is there is some dialup guys still left out there.I worry about it really becoming such a pain they won't come back.Already have 2 guys that can't come in.That really sucks.I know pictures have to affect it a little bit and probably will get worse but what ya gonna do.Thats why other forums work better than us but they pay for it to.I'll do the best I can but I have to pay for the website I really can't do both so we have to make this work at least for a while.If it means we have to cut back pics and stuff then thats what we got to do.Free always has it's catch lol.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 1:05 am

Ya Ken, I just noticed one of those catches today. You see those google ads at the top of our forum now...
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 10:24 am

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Ya Ken, I just noticed one of those catches today. You see those google ads at the top of our forum now...

Thats exactly what I mean buzz we will have issues here i'm sure especially if it starts taking off and gets big.It's just like tripod and the website,sure you can get a free website there but the ads will drive you crazy and the space is very small.Lets just say www.motomow.com would not exist right now if I still had the free version.It would be full and shut down.I'm hoping when we have to look at our options that the fee's will be fair and we can hope to get donations from the guys.I would never personally ask for a dime to put in my pocket.Every penny would go for keeping the forum going.In the meantime tho I think it would really help if some would at least use photobucket or a similar to host pictures and not use the host image program on here.The only thing I worry about is one day we would log on here and it would be shut down because we've used up our free version.I know I've seen a 10mb limit on here before and thats not much really that can be used up quick.Anyways we just have to do the best we can,it should work out ok if we get enough members then a few bucks from everyone down the road shouldn't be a big deal.Smile The reason I encourage guys to post their tractor stuff on motomow.com is I have 5 gig on there it will take quite a while to use that up.Even if it eventually does I can even downsize the pics a little bit later on to get more space.It's easier to manage pics on the website Smile
Back to top Go down
Rollerman

Rollerman

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 12:13 pm

So KW we are okay to post photobucket hosted pics?
I have seen other sites where members have put in a link to there entire album too.....theres were more organized than mine though.

Also KW....the donation thing...over at RS we have a donation tab there.
Chat isn't integrated into the ite their like it is here....time on chat must be purchased so the donation tingy was setup over their.

Could look at something like that here?
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 11:38 pm

Rollerman wrote:
So KW we are okay to post photobucket hosted pics?
I have seen other sites where members have put in a link to there entire album too.....theres were more organized than mine though.

Also KW....the donation thing...over at RS we have a donation tab there.
Chat isn't integrated into the ite their like it is here....time on chat must be purchased so the donation tingy was setup over their.

Could look at something like that here?

I'm open to anything that makes us better rollerdude.I'm going to keep it free as long as I possibly can and again will only ask what is required I'd never try to make money on this or the site.
Hey roller did you talk to duke,he said you were going to drop off a 704 at his place sunday?.He wants the 633 from my house to,I can bring the 633 to your house tommorrow if you can haul both to his place sunday,let me know dude what you guys hash out ok?.I told him it wouldn't be a problem getting it to your place.KW
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 12:42 am

Ken, that 10 mB is for the gallery on this forum, the one I have yet to activate. I read on the forumotion.com site that the space here is fairly huge, but there are not purchasable upgrades on this forum to remove adds.... ugh...
Back to top Go down
fan

fan

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 1:03 pm

hey kw, buzz,
have you thought about trying to attract some site sposers to help with the expense up some upgrades or whatever is needed? i'm not too sharp about the workings of a forum, but i notice other sites have sponsers for the expense side of things. just a thought,
fan clown
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 7:12 pm

fan wrote:
hey kw, buzz,
have you thought about trying to attract some site sposers to help with the expense up some upgrades or whatever is needed? i'm not too sharp about the workings of a forum, but i notice other sites have sponsers for the expense side of things. just a thought,
fan clown

I'm looking into things fan just don't know if this place will hold up or not,I'm going to see what I can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!   Motomow's  (KW) first project has begun!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motomow's (KW) first project has begun!!
Page 1 of 1