The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

1967 MOTO MOWER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bill

1967 MOTO MOWER Empty
PostSubject: 1967 MOTO MOWER   1967 MOTO MOWER Icon_minitimeSun 14 Aug 2011, 10:34 pm

NEED A LITTLE HELP ..I PURCHASED A NICE SHAPE 1967 ORIGINAL MOTO MOWER ,,RUNS GREAT TILL I START TO CUT THE GRASS ,AFTER ABOUT 10 MIN,IT STARTS TO DIE DOWN AND RUN LIKE S#%$ T .ANY SUGGESTION WOULD BE GREAT ,,,IT HAS A 10 HP KOHLER ENGINE ,,DON,T KNOW IF THE SPARK PLUG IS THE RIGHT HEAT RANGE BUT IT SURE RUNS BAD AND HAS NO POWER ,,ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE SPARK KNOCK AND IS RUNNING TOO HOT ,,CHANGED THE OIL, NEW FUEL,RUN SOME LEAD ADDITIVE IN THE FUEL FOR THE VALVE SEATS ,ETC ETC ,,IF THERE IS ANYTHING I,M MISSING PLEASE HELP ,,THANK,S BILL I ROTE A HOLE LETTER AND CAN,T SEND IT OUT OF MY POST ,NOT SURE IF THIS ONE IS GOING TO MAKE IT EITHER ,,,,
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

1967 MOTO MOWER Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1967 MOTO MOWER   1967 MOTO MOWER Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 10:43 pm

it could be lots of things.I would check the easy stuff first,clogged fan shroud/screen would be number one after that it could a bad coil warming up,head gasket,points/condensor weak or the engine could be just worn down.I would want to find out if the engine is getting hot
I mean as in overheating (really hot) or just warming up and losing power,hope the info helps KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com

1967 MOTO MOWER
Page 1 of 1