The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rwbel47

Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there? Empty
PostSubject: Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there?   Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 1:24 pm

I picked up this cool looking little rider last month. I looks like a cross between a Go Cart and a mower. I has a recoil start Techumseh. The tag reads Moto-Mower Model 305 , Type 100 , Serial T10223.

Anyone have any info on ths model? Or pictures of another one. I think it is missing some side panels.
It appears that the previous owner added the wood blocks on the foot rests for a smaller "rider"

Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there? 100_3426

Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there? 100_3428

Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there? 100_3429
Back to top Go down
moto-breeder
Regular Poster
moto-breeder

PostSubject: Re: Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there?   Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 9:52 pm

That is awesome. Great looking pictures as well.
A bit dusty, but in otherwise terrific shape.

I've seen pictures of some small moto-mower riders, but they have a single roller on the back.

Wonder if there are markings on the motor that might help determine the year. Looks like it might be original.

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there?   Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 11:16 pm

Thats a great looking tractor should be nice cleaned up!!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there?   Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there? Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 1:06 pm

Well you see something new everyday and thats it!.Really hard to give advice on this one,really cool tho,you'd surely think there are some type of side panels that go where the engine is.It looks cross between an old porter cable and motomower,definitly motomower looking with the seat bolting on top of the rearend.Love the handles on the dash thats to cool. KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
rwbel47

PostSubject: Re: Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there?   Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there? Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 10:36 am

Well as much as I hate to I need to find this little jewel a new home. I just don't have the time or space to keep it.

Located in Center Point,IN. West Central Indiana just off of I-70 at the Brazil Exit,#23,

The steering is frozen and the engine is stuck. I think the steering would free up easy I just don't have time to mess with it.

$60 picked up at my location. The tank, seat and engine tins are worth that. Price is Firm, I need to get my money back out of it.

May be able to take it to the Portland, IN spring swap, not sure yet what day I'm going or if I'll have room.

Email for fastest responce rwbell47@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there?   Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moto-Mower Sports Rider 26 any info out there?
Page 1 of 1