The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

garage sale junk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gtractor
Regular Poster
Gtractor

garage sale junk Empty
PostSubject: garage sale junk   garage sale junk Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 9:26 pm

I seldom go to garage sales but last Friday I hit paydirt at one. I found this blade and pair of weights for a whopping $5 each. I think the weights are some kind of universal fit for 8 and 10 inch wheels only, so I doubt I will ever have a use for them but figured they were too cheap to pass on. I put the blade on my Power King 1614 because it has two way hydraulics and I figured the down pressure would help. I went down to the countys gravel road across the hwy. from my drive and tried to fill some potholes. I haven't seen the maintainer on that road since early spring so there is plenty of holes to fill. I think it would have worked fine had there been enough gravel to actually fill the holes! I still had fun! bounce

garage sale junk Blade
Back to top Go down

garage sale junk Empty
PostSubject: Re: garage sale junk   garage sale junk Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 9:34 pm

I'm way over for finding a killer deal. I'll give you $5 for the weights.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

garage sale junk Empty
PostSubject: Re: garage sale junk   garage sale junk Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 11:52 pm

I have that same rear blade. I got mine with the Gilson and had it on the Case 444 for a couple weeks and soon will put it on the Caterpillar. That reminds me I have to repair the 444 and reassemble the Caterpillar, oh, and actually use the rear blade. Might still put the compression release valve in the Gilson, mabey lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

garage sale junk Empty
PostSubject: Re: garage sale junk   garage sale junk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

garage sale junk
Page 1 of 1