The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stevec

reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors Empty
PostSubject: reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors   reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 6:26 pm

heres one. not really interested but figured somebody might be Sleep http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-home-garden-VINTAGE-YARDMAN-250-front-reel-mower-W0QQAdIdZ231093553
'looks' to be in good shape, from the crappy pic clown
Back to top Go down
stevec

PostSubject: Re: reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors   reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010, 11:14 am

soooo, does anybody know anything about this mower?
any good?
engine size?
cut size?
how comfy the seat is?
land speed in high gear?
what color jeans you need to wear while mowing with it? (mayby plaid?)
does this make my but look big? clown

might give the guy a call on monday.... Sleep
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors   reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010, 11:20 am

Looks like it would be a brute to operate....maybe not.

I would think my National would handle better

reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors National9022Medium
Back to top Go down
stevec

PostSubject: Re: reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors   reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010, 1:35 pm

nah she gots rear steer! Twisted Evil this thing will own you in the corners with all the sliding and drifting it'll do Laughing
you see that racin seat? all function! Laughing
no idea on how it will be riding around on but i would expect it'll be better in the tighter areas with the rear steer. i would think it would steer tighter than any front steering machines. like a zero turn so to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors   reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010, 10:14 pm

I'd jump on it. That thing is kewl!
Back to top Go down
Gtractor
Regular Poster
Gtractor

PostSubject: Re: reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors   reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 12:23 am

My lil brother has one o those laying out back on his scrap pile. His has the rotary mower deck instead of reel mower. It was in really good shape when he got it but now its set outside for several years. They are tiny, maybe 28-30 inch cut, and 4 horse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors   reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 9:51 am

Gtractor wrote:
My lil brother has one o those laying out back on his scrap pile. His has the rotary mower deck instead of reel mower. It was in really good shape when he got it but now its set outside for several years. They are tiny, maybe 28-30 inch cut, and 4 horse.

You think he would sell it?
Back to top Go down
stevec

PostSubject: Re: reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors   reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 12:03 pm

JD wrote:
Gtractor wrote:

You think he would sell it?

yeah jd, get that muthu afro i'll stop on down and we can has a race lol!
oh wait, you live in missery clown damn far to have a race. maybe if i wins the lottery Sleep
OOOOOOOR, you can come up. i have a track in my backyard we can bash around on
rubbins racins Twisted Evil
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=8903+gosford+road+north+augusta+on+&sll=49.891235,-97.15369&sspn=26.282455,86.220703&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=8903+Gosford+Rd,+Elizabethtown-Kitley,+Leeds+and+Grenville+United+Counties,+Ontario&ll=44.72353,-75.747095&spn=0.001765,0.005262&t=h&z=18
Back to top Go down
Gtractor
Regular Poster
Gtractor

PostSubject: Re: reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors   reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 10:09 pm

I'm sure he would - he's just waiting on someone that has a lot of money and feels they can't leave without it. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors   reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 10:13 pm

A lot of money? Lets me out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors   reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reeeeeeeeeeel mower for the collectors
Page 1 of 1