The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..

Go down 
+6
jusjeepn
moto-breeder
Jared Olson for SO IL
wvbuzzmaster
tracktor312
Motomow
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Empty
PostSubject: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 8:10 pm

You know I started this forum a few years ago because I was treated like dirt on MTF buzz and a few others to,never ever said anythng about it but today I feel like it lol.I was mainly harrassed for putting my website in my signature they rode me like crazy couldn't give a opinion on anything so got sick of it and left still feel their was no reason for them to be that way,I even paid dues which we don't have to here.Anyways just felt like saying that.You will not believe my day you guy's you will freak on this and for days to come yet.I have a good friend that ran a mower shop for years,their were 2 generations before him.He is selling everything and guess who's in charge of every single nut and bolt? yep me.I am telling you right now there are a few A holes on MTF that would have wished they would have been a little kinder.I have things and will have things that you can not buy anywhere ever again!.My first little gem is below it is a 1964 toro tiny mower it has never left the show room until today,it has never cut a blade of grass,nothing ever changed or messed with,also has the deck brand new 1964 only scuffs are the trailer hitch they displayed it with a little trailer.Remember the big time lawnboy guy's on MTF?,I have brand new old stock decks I mean the real old gold model ones and the green models.,My 6x12 trailer is loaded now and have another 4-5 to haul yet,old lighted briggs signs,kohler,tin briggs signs to bunches of this stuff posted a few pics, have no clue whats to come yet.My friends on here do not buy anything old mower related until you see me first.I will not look into anything until I get it all home and go thru it. MTF kiss my a$$ ahhh feel much better now LOL KW

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. J110

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. J210

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. T110

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. T211
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 8:18 pm

Motomow wrote:
You know I started this forum a few years ago because I was treated like dirt on MTF buzz and a few others to,never ever said anythng about it but today I feel like it lol.I was mainly harrassed for putting my website in my signature they rode me like crazy couldn't give a opinion on anything so got sick of it and left still feel their was no reason for them to be that way,I even paid dues which we don't have to here.Anyways just felt like saying that.You will not believe my day you guy's you will freak on this and for days to come yet.I have a good friend that ran a mower shop for years,their were 2 generations before him.He is selling everything and guess who's in charge of every single nut and bolt? yep me.I am telling you right now there are a few A holes on MTF that would have wished they would have been a little kinder.I have things and will have things that you can not buy anywhere ever again!.My first little gem is below it is a 1964 toro tiny mower it has never left the show room until today,it has never cut a blade of grass,nothing ever changed or messed with,also has the deck brand new 1964 only scuffs are the trailer hitch they displayed it with a little trailer.Remember the big time lawnboy guy's on MTF?,I have brand new old stock decks I mean the real old gold model ones and the green models.,My 6x12 trailer is loaded now and have another 4-5 to haul yet,old lighted briggs signs,kohler,tin briggs signs to bunches of this stuff posted a few pics, have no clue whats to come yet.My friends on here do not buy anything old mower related until you see me first.I will not look into anything until I get it all home and go thru it. MTF kiss my a$$ ahhh feel much better now LOL KW

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. J110

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. J210

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. T110

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. T211

I do want to add I did have some friends on MTF it wasn't everyone it was mainly about 3 mods ,administrator and their little minions that kissed their butt....KW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 9:27 pm

I need a rod, full gaskets and seals for a 7 horse kohler, cw rotation starter/generator, all the rear end seals and a seat for a allis big ten, seat for the Homelite, all the linkage for the governor on a 7hp kohler and I'll get the rest of the list to you later.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 9:38 pm

If you find any gravely stuff let me know!! Great find looks like you will be busy for a while!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 10:05 pm

i'm thinking busy all in winter and next summer no kidden,just bunches of crazy stuff,ever heard of the flymow's?,if he didn't give them away supposed to get 2 of those still sealed in the boxes he's a good hearted guy gives away stuff to much...
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 10:47 pm

Nice score KW.

That Toro mower looks fairly close to a Springfield in my opinion. If you ever want to part with it let me know cause that is an awesome piece.

I also have a need for Clinton engine parts of all kinds, I am always buying non-runners so no clue what I may need for Clintons aside from the one I bought off of you, and I have huge manual that covers that one and can get part numbers I think. Don't worry, not trying to form an attack for parts yet, just giving a heads up, I have yet to even touch my small engines short of moving them lol.

Also, If you do end up with the Flymows I could use one cause Dad always liked those, I know fathers day is coming up and I was looking for an idea lol. No rush, it can be next years gift to him lol. I dunno, let me know if you see anything I will like. Mabey you need to buy an outbuilding and catalog all your stuff and send out a catalog to each of us first lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 11:25 pm

Motomow wrote:
i'm thinking busy all in winter and next summer no kidden,just bunches of crazy stuff,ever heard of the flymow's?,if he didn't give them away supposed to get 2 of those still sealed in the boxes he's a good hearted guy gives away stuff to much...

You could always start a ebay store...lol
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 11:47 pm

any Simplicity stuff?
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 12:10 am

really have no idea guys what is what yet,i'm just tossing boxes on the trailer right now busted my butt today its heavy work lol.not sure exactly what brands seeing a lot of tecumseh stuff right now so who knows,he was a toro wheel horse dealer so definitly that stuff,lots of chainsaw chains just bunches of stuff another trailer load tommorrow have no ide where it's going yet..,.KW
Back to top Go down
moto-breeder
Regular Poster
moto-breeder

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 12:30 am

Nice find.

Let me know if there is any Bolens Ride-a-matic stuff in there.
(may need a gear case - haven't had time to look into it)
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 1:18 am

Motomow wrote:
really have no idea guys what is what yet,i'm just tossing boxes on the trailer right now busted my butt today its heavy work lol.not sure exactly what brands seeing a lot of tecumseh stuff right now so who knows,he was a toro wheel horse dealer so definitly that stuff,lots of chainsaw chains just bunches of stuff another trailer load tommorrow have no ide where it's going yet..,.KW

Hey KW, Toro parts interest me big time because cause Toro bought out Springfield in 1966, so let me know if you see Springfield looking parts in Toro boxes. Nu hurry though, I got nothing but time lol.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 10:02 am

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Motomow wrote:

Hey KW, Toro parts interest me big time because cause Toro bought out Springfield in 1966, so let me know if you see Springfield looking parts in Toro boxes. Nu hurry though, I got nothing but time lol.

will do buzz going after another load as soon as I get my trailer unloaded,he is supposed to have some short blocks to not sure what they are.Put on some tecumseh mufflers this morning on ebay,they fit tecumseh and also small kohler,anything with a 3/4 inch pipe.These are old new stock to so heavier metal in them than the newer same type of muffler.It makes a big difference if people on ebay will pay attention and really read the auctions....KW
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 10:05 am

once we get everything cleaned out i'll be able to really go thru everything and see what we have,should be some really good stuff,he has a lot of vultures snooping around I hope he doesn't give to much away,he gave a wheel horse ranger (1964) away yesterday before I got there it looked mint I was sick lol.......KW
Back to top Go down
jusjeepn

jusjeepn

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 8:25 pm

KW, I'll definitely be interested in old W/H items. Let me know maybe I can drive up to see ya one weekend!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 9:41 am

another load yesterday guys,new short blocks mainly verticals but brand new,brand new complete bricktop lawnboy mower engine in original box,wheedlhorse commando tractor 8 hp horizontel kohler,more boxes of tecumseh parts tune up kits etc.all for the old engines....KW
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 9:46 am

jusjeepn wrote:
KW, I'll definitely be interested in old W/H items. Let me know maybe I can drive up to see ya one weekend!

it will be a while jeepin,will take a month to just find a place for everything,everytime I go over there is another corner loaded with stuff,it is crazy!! would love to own that building and have 2 years to be in control of it,could retire on whats in there,alsio found the coolest little toro 16 inch electric push mower,never took out of the box has a date of 1973 it's the coolest tiny push mower i've ever seen,I'm tellin you guy's you could start a museum with this stuff it is a tractor collectors dream for sure,,,KW
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 6:55 pm

Motomow wrote:
another load yesterday guys,new short blocks mainly verticals but brand new,brand new complete bricktop lawnboy mower engine in original box,wheedlhorse commando tractor 8 hp horizontel kohler,more boxes of tecumseh parts tune up kits etc.all for the old engines....KW

Hey KW, any of those vertical shafts electric starts? I know Jared needs a vertical shaft for his Yeoman and I need one for a Springfield.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 8:09 pm

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Motomow wrote:

Hey KW, any of those vertical shafts electric starts? I know Jared needs a vertical shaft for his Yeoman and I need one for a Springfield.

just about all verticals so far not sure on horsepower yet mostly briggs short blocks
Back to top Go down
Rollerman

Rollerman

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 9:00 pm

Nice find KW, I have a friend that has one of those little Toro's.
It's not near as nice as your & it's his kids beater.

Have to stop over on my next run to K Ville
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 11:22 pm

You already know how I feel about Mytractor forum......The most unfriendly forum on account of 3 mods and a handful of slumbergirl punks!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 11:33 pm

Tractor Beam wrote:
You already know how I feel about Mytractor forum......The most unfriendly forum on account of 3 mods and a handful of slumbergirl punks!

The motto is the friendliest tractor forum on the net,that is sooo sickening to see that on the front of that forum.Not even close it should be called the get your $20 in dues then treat you like dirt forum.I was one of the idiots that actually paid dues geez what a moron...KW
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 12:01 am

Motomow wrote:
Tractor Beam wrote:

The motto is the friendliest tractor forum on the net,that is sooo sickening to see that on the front of that forum.Not even close it should be called the get your $20 in dues then treat you like dirt forum.I was one of the idiots that actually paid dues geez what a moron...KW
It seemed to me, and I'm generalizing here, but it seemed to me that most of the site sponsors seemed to carry a badge and a sidearm, and fit the ultimate small man complex syndrom. Additionally, the 3 mods I speak of were of the same ilk, and were part of the Kamir Rouge tribal court system! I always refer to these guys as the unfriendliest tractor forum and they absolutely are! No small town countryfolk act like this. These guys are from the big city of Dallas Texas or something.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 12:08 am

Tractor Beam wrote:
Motomow wrote:
Tractor Beam wrote:

It seemed to me, and I'm generalizing here, but it seemed to me that most of the site sponsors seemed to carry a badge and a sidearm, and fit the ultimate small man complex syndrom. Additionally, the 3 mods I speak of were of the same ilk, and were part of the Kamir Rouge tribal court system! I always refer to these guys as the unfriendliest tractor forum and they absolutely are! No small town countryfolk act like this. These guys are from the big city of Dallas Texas or something.

yep TB exactly one was TX the other which I really had a problem with was NJ both the same first names go figure lol,shoot same first name as me how far do you need me to go with this lol.
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 12:17 am

Motomow wrote:
Tractor Beam wrote:
Motomow wrote:
Tractor Beam wrote:

yep TB exactly one was TX the other which I really had a problem with was NJ both the same first names go figure lol,shoot same first name as me how far do you need me to go with this lol.
KEN! That's why I about passed out when I learned your name! I thought, good grief, this guy controls the world. Both Kens actually followed me over to "The tractor forum dot com" when I joined up after telling those guys off and geting immediatly kicked off. Both had memberships over at Thetractorforum.com, but had been inactive for nearly 9 years. The site owner dogged em pretty hard when I gave him a heads up about their routine, and after I PMed both of them guys and told them to.....off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 12:22 am

I'm goin to join that forum just so I can run my mouth and stir some crap. Sounds like I've been missing out on a lot of fun. Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..   Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something my friends will want to read if you from Mytractorforum go ahead but you won't like it..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next