The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

New member from VA

Go down 
+2
wvbuzzmaster
Rocking 416
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocking 416

Rocking 416

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 10:32 pm

Hello all. I think this site is cool. I wonder what i have to do to get one of my tractors up there for tractor of the month? Well a good friend of myn referd me to this site. And i thank him. Seems there are two other sites out there that ive had hudge hudge problems with. And i dont mean to trash them but i would like to warn people Redsquare And Mytractorforum.com One of them infected my computer with a trojan horse virus an my computer tech can back that up. Again i don't mean to slander, Or debase them but i am sure it was one of them. But on a good note i am a big collecter i own everything from as old as a farmall super A to a 09 kubota b2320. I own 3 wheel horses And a cubcadet 107 allis chalmers 710 and a 1972 john deere 110 hydraulic lift. I am somtimes full of good knowledge feel free to ask any technical question and i will try to help you out
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 10:38 pm

To get up as "Tractor of the Week" email me a picture of the tractor you want up at cshive@wildblue.net.

As for warning about the forums, we would also like to not defame them on here since we would hate to stir something up with them.
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 10:41 pm

Welcome aboard 416! Good to have you. Sounds like another Friendly forum refugee. Places like this great site as well as a few others, are going to keep growing as others are driven away from such places as that. I guess when you get big, it's like a big city....No one cares about about making friends. Well I'm eager to see your collection, and don't mind me if I get all freakin' jealous and all. Welcome to the forum ! Chris
Back to top Go down
Rocking 416

Rocking 416

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 10:47 pm

haha cute dog
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 10:48 pm

Oh, welcome to the forum by the way.

Chris, you are right, big city, full of info, not many real friends. Welcome to a small town forum. cheers
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 10:50 pm

Rocking 416 wrote:
haha cute dog
You have no idea! We have 4 more just like him. All....Lovers! flower
Back to top Go down
Rocking 416

Rocking 416

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 10:56 pm

I had a Blue heeler looked Exactly like the dog from the road warrior he was a hand full tho i had to find him a home my land lord dident allow dogs but he let me have pet chickens and geese must have been fresh brown eggs an his wife liked goose eggs for baking lol!
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 11:03 pm

Welcome aboard bring on some pictures.
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 11:09 pm

I wonder what i have to do to get one of my tractors up there for tractor of the month? You will need to talk to casey on that but it seems they are picked random for each week .
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 2:56 pm

hey johnny, watch out for this one, like jason he will steal your girl if you aint lookin. affraid
welcome aboard. Jason has a bunch of them red colored tractors
Back to top Go down
Rocking 416

Rocking 416

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 3:43 pm

What are ya talking about stealing somones girl?
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 7:16 pm

Rocking 416 wrote:
What are ya talking about stealing somones girl?
It's okay, he can have mine! monkey Razz
Back to top Go down
Rocking 416

Rocking 416

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 7:54 pm

Eww why would u give up ur girl i know they can be crazy but eww i dont share under wear and i sure aint going to share a woman!!!
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 8:00 pm

Rocking 416 wrote:
Eww why would u give up ur girl i know they can be crazy but eww i dont share under wear and i sure aint going to share a woman!!!
Okay...Okay.....Were degenerating here.......What about sharing tractors? Very Happy Could you go for that? You try my 316, I get your 112 for a few weeks? What' d ya think of that, huh friend...? Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Rocking 416

Rocking 416

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 8:15 pm

i dont have 112 its 110 and it is sick right now so if ya can fix it more power to ya
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 8:46 pm

Rocking 416 wrote:
i dont have 112 its 110 and it is sick right now so if ya can fix it more power to ya
Agh, 110, 112.....Whatever! Razz So whats wrong with that beauty? I would have figured it ran like a top! Wish you lived closer, I'd love to help you out with getting it running better. That have the Kohler?
Back to top Go down
Rocking 416

Rocking 416

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 9:54 pm

It aint geting and fire to the plug Had alot of krud on in fuel tank strainer and i think i am going to have to get rebuild kit for the fuel pump. I have extra motor off another 110 i scraped but the housing is cracked . im gonna try to make one good one out of two. if that dont work ill buy a new one. The 110 used to run like a top but it sat in the shed for like 7 months. well i was out trucking. when i got home she fired right up Then i gave it a bath washed her with ivory dish soap an it wouldent start. With my bad back an the back yard being flooded i dont tinker with it much.
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 2:04 pm

whats wrong with it you ask, its a john deere for petes sake. lol
Back to top Go down
Rocking 416

Rocking 416

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 2:26 pm

It is a john deere correct. But all tractors pretty much use the same engines kohler, onan, briggs, so the fact thats its a john deere, Dosent have anything to do with the problem at hand
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 2:26 am

Rocking 416 wrote:
It is a john deere correct. But all tractors pretty much use the same engines kohler, onan, briggs, so the fact thats its a john deere, Dosent have anything to do with the problem at hand
Well...We knew that 416, but the green paint sure makes them seem to run better, if not make the tractore more expensive! lol! flower
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 2:28 am

ohmar99 wrote:
Mr Z...By that do you mean "It's supposed to be running?" (Nothing runs like a deere?) Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 10:23 am

music in a bottle wrote:
ohmar99 wrote:
Mr Z...By that do you mean "It's supposed to be running?" (Nothing runs like a deere?) Laughing Laughing

Notin runs like a Deere with a harvester on its a$$
Back to top Go down
Tractor Beam
Regular Poster
Tractor Beam

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 1:00 pm

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
music in a bottle wrote:
ohmar99 wrote:

Notin runs like a Deere with a harvester on its a$$
Jared, My Deere makes so much dust, you'd likely broadside me because you couldn't tell where I was as you drove into the cloud!!! lol! lol! Actually, While I like my 316, I sort of wished I had bought a Kubota instead of my 990. Just paid the 990 off though, so I'm staying put for now! flower
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 5:48 pm

Bring on the Deere lol

New member from VA Chick_10
Back to top Go down
Rocking 416

Rocking 416

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 6:07 pm

Ha got ur two girls on there too lol Gotta love a farmall M
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New member from VA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from VA   New member from VA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member from VA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next