The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

todays find walkbehind

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

todays find walkbehind Empty
PostSubject: todays find walkbehind   todays find walkbehind Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 12:10 am

Got a great deal on an old L today guy said it didn't run briught it home put in a battery cleaned the carb and she fired right up blower works great and another plow !!
[img]todays find walkbehind L8_00110[/img]
[img]todays find walkbehind L8_00210[/img]
[img]todays find walkbehind L8_00310[/img]
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: todays find walkbehind   todays find walkbehind Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 11:11 am

Well just found the filters and gaskets for it for 14.52 will be ready for strip prime and paint.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: todays find walkbehind   todays find walkbehind Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 7:08 pm

Nice find Larry, glad it worked out for ya. cheers
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: todays find walkbehind   todays find walkbehind Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 7:21 pm

a serious snowblower larry Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: todays find walkbehind   todays find walkbehind Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 8:41 pm

Looks pretty nice...get it all painted up and you'll have a nice machine there. On my way home yesterday someone who lives about a mile down the road from me was using a newer gravely walkbehind with a snow blower to clean their driveway out. I know someone locally who has a decent walkbehind sitting behind their shop...with the front brush mower...probably a commercial 12 or similar...just sitting there rusting away.......
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: todays find walkbehind   todays find walkbehind Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 9:20 pm

can't beat them I am into this one for 40. runs good and throws snow easily 50' or more. It is the same blower that is on my 816s only smaller
[img]todays find walkbehind Snow_013[/img]
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: todays find walkbehind   todays find walkbehind Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 9:26 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
can't beat them I am into this one for 40. runs good and throws snow easily 50' or more. It is the same blower that is on my 816s only smaller
[img]todays find walkbehind Snow_013[/img]

$40...sheesh. I think we all need to move to Massachusetts to find all these good deals! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: todays find walkbehind   todays find walkbehind Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 11:07 pm

Now that's a monster. Ya should paint it black and put a stack on it lol. I've never seen a walk behind blower that big. Bet it would throw gravel real good.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: todays find walkbehind   todays find walkbehind Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 12:32 pm

[b]Thats the one thing I don't like about the big blowers you hit gravel asd geez man you just went into a war zone rocks going everywhere busting up everything lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: todays find walkbehind   todays find walkbehind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

todays find walkbehind
Page 1 of 1