The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

picked up the new gravely

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

picked up the new gravely Empty
PostSubject: picked up the new gravely   picked up the new gravely Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 12:18 am

Well guys picked it up needs paint bad drained the old fuel and tried to start it the ignition switch was junk tossed in a new one the tractor runs great .going to make a nice tractor will get it ready for a backup for snow removal.. The lady that owned it was a real nice lady 89 years old she bought it new in 1978 she told me it was twice the tractor her new john deere is if it had hydraulic lift for the deck she would have kept it forever. but said at 85 she decided to get hydraulic lift her arm was tired...she gave me all the manuals and brochures she got with it even a can of touchup paint(but will need about 1/2 gallon lol! ) It has the 16hp briggs single sounds great..
[img]picked up the new gravely 3kb3ma11[/img][img]picked up the new gravely 3n03p911[/img]
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: picked up the new gravely   picked up the new gravely Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 12:49 am

nice deal Larry. Always great to get touch up paint too. cheers
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: picked up the new gravely   picked up the new gravely Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 11:33 am

really nice larry you need to do that one up real nice picked up the new gravely Icon_biggrin KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: picked up the new gravely   picked up the new gravely Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

picked up the new gravely
Page 1 of 1