The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

what do you guys think

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

what do you guys think Empty
PostSubject: what do you guys think   what do you guys think Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 1:01 am

check it out guy's looks pretty sweet I may be going after it tommorrow a girl owns it so probably babied she said it was,she said she would come down on the price to $3700 obo $2000 just in add on's 168 hours on it.

what do you guys think 3mb3p510

what do you guys think 3k83o810

what do you guys think 3k63oe10
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think   what do you guys think Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:53 am

That looks pretty nice KW. And the good news, it isn't pink. lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think   what do you guys think Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 10:38 am

If it was pink no matter how nice i'd have to pass buzz,take it to kentucky and those bad a$$ hillbilly boys would slap me off it lol.My cousin says if you have a really nice quad you need to pack a pistol in kentucky anyways,they will quad jack you LOL KW
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think   what do you guys think Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 5:26 pm

Well, the good news is you took the necessary precautions earlier this year. You don't plan to take your quad out of state much anyways either I assume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think   what do you guys think Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 9:24 pm

You could mount a Swisher atv belly mower on it. Then you would be gaining another mower...

what do you guys think Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think   what do you guys think Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 9:43 pm

Ya know, now that I think about it, Polaris did make a very few 4x4 atv's with diesel engines.
I think thats what you should hold out for. LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think   what do you guys think Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 9:54 pm

http://www.arcticcat.com/atv/dirt.asp?category=UTILITY&model=SUPERDUTYDIESEL

LOOK AT THIS!!!! I GOTTA GET ME ONE!!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!!! I'M IN LOVE!!!! what do you guys think Affraid what do you guys think Icon_cheers what do you guys think Lol
Back to top Go down
Rollerman

Rollerman

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think   what do you guys think Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 10:04 am

Sweet looking quad KW, I really miss my Arctic Cat quad.
Truck will be payed off finally soon so maybe if I sweet talk the wife...just maybe.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think   what do you guys think Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 11:45 am

hey steve nice to see ya man,been a while,It is a pretty nice quad man I mean for what I got it for KW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys think   what do you guys think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you guys think
Page 1 of 1