The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

LET IT SNOW!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

LET IT SNOW! Empty
PostSubject: LET IT SNOW!   LET IT SNOW! Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 7:40 pm

LET IT SNOW! Tracto16LET IT SNOW! Tracto15
Got ahead of myself and put the snow blade on today. Sure hope the grass stops growing. As for the paint job on the blade, I dont know what I was thinking. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

LET IT SNOW! Lol
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

LET IT SNOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET IT SNOW!   LET IT SNOW! Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:36 pm

You do know that that is the number one 4 letter word that is NOT allowed on this forum! At least not until i get my murray in shape for plowing. lol!
right now the shovel is the only functional peice of snow removal equipment around here, and my back the shovel dont exactly see eye to eye lol!
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

LET IT SNOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET IT SNOW!   LET IT SNOW! Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:42 pm

Man that thing looks mean, but I'm not ready for snow either. lol!
Back to top Go down

LET IT SNOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET IT SNOW!   LET IT SNOW! Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 9:04 pm

See I got it all figured out. 3 years ago I got the Panzer and I put a plow, dual tires and tire chains on it.
That winter was very mild. I sold the Panzer to a buddy and we had one of the worst winters we have had for
years. Last year I had the cub with the 54" blade and couldnt get enough snow at one time to play in.
I've got the blade mounted and ready and I think I'll mount the blade on the panzer and have it ready.
The way I see it, it should stay around the lower 60's all winter.
LET IT SNOW! Lol

LET IT SNOW! Lol
LET IT SNOW! Lol
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

LET IT SNOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET IT SNOW!   LET IT SNOW! Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 12:50 am

I got tired of the tractor deal and blade well for me anyways i've got a short driveway now,got 2 walk behind blowers 2 stage pretty nice ones actually don't even ask why I have 2 lol KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

LET IT SNOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET IT SNOW!   LET IT SNOW! Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 10:07 am

Or you could jus get a tractor with a blade on back lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LET IT SNOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET IT SNOW!   LET IT SNOW! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LET IT SNOW!
Page 1 of 1