The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Whats with the low settings???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

Whats with the low settings??? Empty
PostSubject: Whats with the low settings???   Whats with the low settings??? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 8:11 pm

I have gotten a few tractors of late to fix up and sell, give to family members etc.......Of the 4 I have gotten, every one of them has the deck riding so low that it scalps the lawn on anything but the highest setting.....The worse one seems to be the Ford LGT that I just got.....I am going to have to modify the deck to get it to sit up a bit....The others I was able to adjust up enough, but could still go higher........I don't know of the previous owners did this or they came that way........but man, its a pain.....

My JD STX38 is beautiful.....with the addustable bat tight in front of you....best set up I have seen.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the low settings???   Whats with the low settings??? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 9:04 pm

poncho62 wrote:
I have gotten a few tractors of late to fix up and sell, give to family members etc.......Of the 4 I have gotten, every one of them has the deck riding so low that it scalps the lawn on anything but the highest setting.....The worse one seems to be the Ford LGT that I just got.....I am going to have to modify the deck to get it to sit up a bit....The others I was able to adjust up enough, but could still go higher........I don't know of the previous owners did this or they came that way........but man, its a pain.....

My JD STX38 is beautiful.....with the addustable bat tight in front of you....best set up I have
seen.

We been have this trouble wit our white. dad thinks its blades or bushins but i think its the deck hangin wrong. Need to get it fixed soon or get the YEO runnin soon Smile
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the low settings???   Whats with the low settings??? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 10:33 am

what kind of white
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the low settings???   Whats with the low settings??? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 1:51 pm

ohmar99 wrote:
what kind of white

some kind of MTD it has a 15.5 HP briggs i think a 1500lt or somethin like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the low settings???   Whats with the low settings??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats with the low settings???
Page 1 of 1