The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Another project addition

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ptmmatssc

ptmmatssc

Another project addition Empty
PostSubject: Another project addition   Another project addition Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 11:56 am

Well , seem to be on a roll . Was down the road from my house and saw an old tractor and asked about it . Didn't think much of it at the time . Went back and asked how much . The gentleman said $200 .

I know nothing about these or this brand (Simplicity/AC guy here) but people have said it's a steal . Thinking of cleaning it up and maybe adding a loader / backhoe to it . From what I've been told , it's a good solid tractor and is one that people look for because of the triple hydraulics .

John Deere 140 H3 , K231 engine

Another project addition Img_0160
Another project addition Img_0161

Btw , trying to figure out what the tractor is in the background . He doesn't know , but uses it for pulling events (hence the little trophy as hood ornament) .

Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Another project addition   Another project addition Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 4:59 pm

It looks like a beast. I think you stole it. cheers
Back to top Go down
jwcva

jwcva

PostSubject: Re: Another project addition   Another project addition Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 6:59 pm

ptmmatssc wrote:
...Thinking of cleaning it up and maybe adding a loader / backhoe to it .

It's dirty? lol!

J
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Another project addition   Another project addition Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 8:18 pm

Not a bad looking Deere you stole there. lol!
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Another project addition   Another project addition Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 10:07 pm

Nah you don't want that tractor don't you live close to me I will come by and get it no problem lol! The john deere 140 H3 is probably one of if not the most desirable john deere garden tractors there is. I had one years ago and didn't realize what I had till I sold it. Mine was completely siezed evrything on the tractor was stuck and I thought it was junk put it on craigslist as parts best offer in about 2 minutes I had a 300. dollar offer Of course I said come get it and he did I got about 20 email offers from 50. to 450. for it as is in a matter of about an hour it took for him to come pick it up. So yes you did steal it good for you....
Back to top Go down
ptmmatssc

ptmmatssc

PostSubject: Re: Another project addition   Another project addition Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 10:09 pm

jwcva wrote:
ptmmatssc wrote:
...Thinking of cleaning it up and maybe adding a loader / backhoe to it .

It's dirty? lol!

J

Didn't you notice the dirt on the running board and in the tire tread ? lol!
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Another project addition   Another project addition Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 10:10 pm

If you ever decide you want to trade it for some simplicitys let me know..
Back to top Go down
ptmmatssc

ptmmatssc

PostSubject: Re: Another project addition   Another project addition Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 10:17 pm

Like I said , I know nothing about these . But I've been told it has the "heavy duty" rims . Also to inspect it to see if it has white paint anywhere hidden on the frame . Apparently they made a "Patio" tractor that is rare and collectable .

Either way , she is gonna be working alongside the 3210V . Figure I can split the work between the two .

Lol , I guess I finally have something to mount this free item I picked up .

Another project addition 100_0809
Another project addition 100_0808

Yup , got that one free . Was stored in a garage for the last few years after the guys wife gave his tractor away . affraid

Back to top Go down
ptmmatssc

ptmmatssc

PostSubject: Re: Another project addition   Another project addition Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 10:18 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
If you ever decide you want to trade it for some simplicitys let me know..

Lol , I'll think about it . may just become a member of "Team Green" .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another project addition   Another project addition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another project addition
Page 1 of 1