The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Gilson parts anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

Gilson parts anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Gilson parts anyone?   Gilson parts anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 10:02 pm

Im makin a wagon out of a Gilson frame. so if anyone needs sheet metal or anything i wont be usin jus ask. It was an 8hp tractor
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Gilson parts anyone?   Gilson parts anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 10:04 pm

lol! just wait till Casey sees this.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Gilson parts anyone?   Gilson parts anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 10:06 pm

johnboggs21 wrote:
lol! just wait till Casey sees this.

Is that a good thing lol the sheet metal is bout trash anyway needs a good sand blastin
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Gilson parts anyone?   Gilson parts anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 10:08 pm

lets just say Casey and his Gilson dont really seem to play well together. I think he should make his into a wagon lol! ........... Razz
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Gilson parts anyone?   Gilson parts anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 10:26 pm

Ok, I want parts and pieces. Send me an email of with pics of it all and what parts you aren't using. Just click the "email" button on the bottom row of my post.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Gilson parts anyone?   Gilson parts anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 10:29 pm

Forget what I said, I will shoot you an email later, I have access to it on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Gilson parts anyone?   Gilson parts anyone? Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 11:24 pm

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Forget what I said, I will shoot you an email later, I have access to it on the forum.

Well Ill tell you what I got cuz right now its too dark in the shed to get good pics I got all the sheet metal. The hood has alot of rust but i think it can be sand blasted. The rest is pretty decent.All i want to get rid of is the Shifter, Deck handle, clutch pedal, dash, steerin wheel, tie rod, all steerin parts,pretty much everything under the mower Besides rearend and wheels. Most of the sheet metal brackets some might be missin. so idk if any of this stuff is useful to you.

I got the 8 horse Briggs & Stratton to I will sell that for a price it will run but the Carb needs gone through and the manifold where the muffler goes into it broke.

So im keepin front end, frame, rear end,seat, and wheels.

That should be everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilson parts anyone?   Gilson parts anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gilson parts anyone?
Page 1 of 1