The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Parts you guy's need to watch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Parts you guy's need to watch Empty
PostSubject: Parts you guy's need to watch   Parts you guy's need to watch Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 2:50 pm

will get a few parts on this week guy's new old stock kohler carb coming up not sure what it's for real strange no float bowl,wheel horse red in the box...KW

Ok guy's i've never liked ebay and not a big craigslist fan either as far as selling.I've got a bunch of really nice new old stock parts i'll be selling over the winter,i'm going to post them on here first then they end up on evilbay.Would like my friends to get first shot of anything I have.Kent, i will keep a look out for the briggs parts or anything else you need,the only drawback is it may take a little while to get to certain things.Remember no matter where your at I can ship it so keep it mind,trust me some of this stuff you'll never find brand new old stock like some of the things I have.I'm really not trying to throw a sales pitch on you guy's just want people i know to get first shot at this stuff,there is a few in the past that have put me down on here i've never done one thing to them or asked for anything so to those few (you know who you are if you come back in) I will sell you nothing at the highest possible amount you'd offer...KW

Last edited by Motomow on Mon 26 Sep 2011, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Parts you guy's need to watch   Parts you guy's need to watch Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 4:07 pm

I,ve been good!!:-)
Back to top Go down
kent
Regular Poster
kent

PostSubject: Re: Parts you guy's need to watch   Parts you guy's need to watch Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 8:52 pm

I will be needing parts for my Bantam also. 3.5 briggs.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Parts you guy's need to watch   Parts you guy's need to watch Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 11:58 pm

tracktor312 wrote:
I,ve been good!!:-)

one of the few good friends larry WAIT!! ain't there only 3 of us??? LOL
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Parts you guy's need to watch   Parts you guy's need to watch Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 12:00 am

kent wrote:
I will be needing parts for my Bantam also. 3.5 briggs.

might be able to fix you up kent on engine stuff,anything else is going to be hard for you to find on that one but hopefully engine stuff is all you'll need.Trust me friend i'll help if i can thats for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parts you guy's need to watch   Parts you guy's need to watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parts you guy's need to watch
Page 1 of 1