The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

The lil Ford

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The lil Ford Empty
PostSubject: The lil Ford   The lil Ford Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 4:56 pm

I know it's not really a garden tractor guy's, but it's to nice not to be tractor of the week.
Back to top Go down
Gtractor
Regular Poster
Gtractor

The lil Ford Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lil Ford   The lil Ford Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 11:26 pm

I'm with ya on that one!! VERY NICE!!!
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

The lil Ford Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lil Ford   The lil Ford Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 12:15 am

Thanks guys. 'Preciate that. My grandsons and me are in the planning stages of building the barrel train. Looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

The lil Ford Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lil Ford   The lil Ford Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 3:22 pm

It is definitly nice.I love it when people put their personal touch on things.I never was a totally original type of guy.To me original usually means they did the same thing at the factory to make things easier to build.Original is you have the same exact original tractor as the other guy has.I like to keep the colors on brands in the ball park so you know what it is,but all the little add on's you do is just cool,thats exactly what Papaw did and to me it's just awesome! Very Happy If I was a judge at a tractor show the original guy's that did their tractor to what it was like when produced would hate me for sure. LOL KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

The lil Ford Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lil Ford   The lil Ford Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 7:28 pm

Im not totally for the original thing but not against it. I think it should have personal touches lol like a seat fenders and tires lol the tires make the tractor
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

The lil Ford Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lil Ford   The lil Ford Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 5:30 am

It does have my personal touches. I replaced some of the bolts (enuf to accent) with the chrome button head style. I think they look nice. I have also added pinstiping. I know this isn't right, but that's what I want. I'll wait til it's nice outside to get a few pix. I have used it to plow the driveway, but I have that done now. That way I don't have to clean it back up lol. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The lil Ford Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lil Ford   The lil Ford Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lil Ford
Page 1 of 1