The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Thanks guy's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Thanks guy's Empty
PostSubject: Thanks guy's   Thanks guy's Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 9:16 pm

Had a couple of strange dudes doing strange stuff on here and also didn't care for the links in their profiles. Thought it would be best to end it now before they went to far.
Thanks for the emails letting me know what was going on. Love getting new members to sign up and post, but you can normaly tell after the first 12 or so post if they are trouble. Been hangin around this place for around a year and that only makes 3 that have been turned away thus far. Not to bad I guess. All coments welcome on this matter so give me your 2 cents worth.
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

Thanks guy's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guy's   Thanks guy's Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 12:18 am

all i can say is, thanks for the returning PM LOL jk

nice job on management for cleaning sh*t up before it starts cheers
Back to top Go down

Thanks guy's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guy's   Thanks guy's Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 10:43 am

Don't know how, but thay are getting back on. Something dirty goin on here.
Back to top Go down
moto-breeder
Regular Poster
moto-breeder

Thanks guy's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guy's   Thanks guy's Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 1:52 pm

Thanks for cleaning up the mess.

I don't understand the purpose of their spam. Could be a way to make spam email look more legitimate.
Back to top Go down

Thanks guy's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guy's   Thanks guy's Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 6:35 pm

We will see what happens this time. I deleted msistard and blocked all 3 of the ip addresses and they still got on here. we'll see what happens this time.
Back to top Go down

Thanks guy's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guy's   Thanks guy's Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 6:00 pm

Thanks again for letting me know what was going on AGAIN! Think I've got it takin care of for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks guy's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guy's   Thanks guy's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks guy's
Page 1 of 1