The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses? Empty
PostSubject: Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses?   Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 10:54 pm

[b]Dang leave the place for a while and you guy's start going crazy and start painting yellow wheel horses,is it that bad?,you miss me that much? LOL anyone that knows me knows i like different so a yellow wheel horse is not a problem for me altho corvette yellow with chrome would have really been cool lol,hope you guy's are doing good,will help JD get us back on track,I've got a redone simplicity that will really impress you guy's went stock colors but clear coated a very sharp ride going to try a show with it this fall.Also bought a jim dandy it was to far gone so parted it out awesome thing is the pumpkin gets a upgrade from 16" to 24" rear wheels she should look wicked,,,KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses?   Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 12:39 am

Hey look a new member. cheers

Welcome back KW... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses?   Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 12:57 am

JD wrote:

they say you guy's are gettin a little thin on members so
I decided to aggrivate a little while i've been told i'm better than nuthin lol KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses?   Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 1:01 am

Motomow wrote:
JD wrote:

they say you guy's are gettin a little thin on members so
I decided to aggrivate a little while i've been told i'm better than nuthin lol KW

Define nuthin. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
stevec

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses?   Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 8:57 am

HHHAAAAHAA! if i painted it corvette yellow it would probably break all the time like a corvette lol!
there is only one yellow, thats cat power baybay! What a Face
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses?   Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 9:07 am

hey hey corvettes don't break all the time what are you another ford owner??? lol!
Back to top Go down
stevec

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses?   Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 9:32 am

tracktor312 wrote:
hey hey corvettes don't break all the time what are you another ford owner??? lol!

NAH, i like k cars What a Face
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses?   Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 11:20 am

yeah ever try out running one of them???? your feet get sore lol! lol!

[img]Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses? Relian10[/img]
Back to top Go down
stevec

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses?   Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 11:27 am

[quote="tracktor312"]yeah ever try out running one of them???? your feet get sore lol! lol!

AHHAAAAAHAA! thats only because the person pushin it has better shoes Laughing
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses?   Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 1:25 pm

Good point never thought of that scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses?   Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy crap leave for a while and thyere are yellow wheel horses?
Page 1 of 1