The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Randy's page is done.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Randy's page is done. Empty
PostSubject: Randy's page is done.   Randy's page is done. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 11:37 am

Got randy's page up.Just love the picture with his little girl sitting on the old rusty colt.looks like a cool painting or a tractor calender pic.Somtimes a rusty old garden tractor has more class than a restored one.This picture is one of those Smile KW

Randy's page is done. Randys10

http://www.motomow.com/id273.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Randy's page is done.   Randy's page is done. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 1:41 pm

Awesome collection there, Randy.
Back to top Go down
ss12

ss12

PostSubject: Re: Randy's page is done.   Randy's page is done. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 8:54 pm

thanks! she loves that tractor! and being hyd drive its great for her to use. currently its in pieces tho, getting a freshining up.
Back to top Go down
ss12

ss12

PostSubject: Re: Randy's page is done.   Randy's page is done. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:08 pm

thats only part of the fleet now too, lol! i'll try to find a few good pics of the new ss15 and all my attachments. 3 point attachments are like easter eggs, cant quit looking to you know you got em all! currently i have the tiller, moalboard plow, toolbar cultivator, disc, 2 dozer blades and i'm sure i forgot something. i also will try to get pics of the "77" sears 10/6.
Back to top Go down
ss12

ss12

PostSubject: Re: Randy's page is done.   Randy's page is done. Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 10:47 pm

i've since added so may more, how do include those new pics?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy's page is done.   Randy's page is done. Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:18 pm

ss12 wrote:
i've since added so may more, how do include those new pics?

Just go to motomow.com and click on contact us and send your new pictures with a little info about the tractors and Ken will take care of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy's page is done.   Randy's page is done. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy's page is done.
Page 1 of 1