The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Share | 
 

 Added to dukes Page.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Added to dukes Page.   Sat 28 Feb 2009, 8:30 pm

Very Happy Wanted to tell ya guys I got a few more pics from duke.These are pretty cool to they are pics of some of the books and such he had autographed.Cecil pond the guy that made the first pond wheel horse is pictured to,,cool stuff.Just click the link below or hit the portal tab on Moto-Messenger's main page Ken (KW Motomow) Very Happy

www.motomow.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1026
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Added to dukes Page.   Sat 28 Feb 2009, 8:36 pm

It's funny that you are one of the few people on here called 3 different names. Although you do have more names in other places. lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Added to dukes Page.   Sat 28 Feb 2009, 9:38 pm

I tell ya buzz I really don't think i'll like those names from that other place lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1026
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Added to dukes Page.   Sat 28 Feb 2009, 9:43 pm

I don't think a few of those names can be posted on here even. lol! lol! lol!
At least those names don't matter here, we will stick with the three we like lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
HorseFixer

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-02-26
Age : 59
Location : Michigan ~ Wolverine Country

PostSubject: Re: Added to dukes Page.   Tue 03 Mar 2009, 11:36 am

Thanks KW? Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolverine-synthetics.com
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Added to dukes Page.   Tue 03 Mar 2009, 12:21 pm

HorseFixer wrote:
Thanks KW? Cool

no problem buddy we aims to please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
ohmar99
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2009-02-25
Age : 43
Location : ALTON, IL

PostSubject: Re: Added to dukes Page.   Tue 03 Mar 2009, 4:43 pm

Its really sad, because I like a lot of people from that other place, and they need to take care of the people that make it a good place to go to for knowedge. KW werent you a sponsor. I am. I would say the most knowledgable tractor mod was paul. The rest of the knowledge came from the members. I still like the forum because of all the knowledge contained within it. Glad to see Stony (tom ) and others came over here also.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Added to dukes Page.   Tue 03 Mar 2009, 7:55 pm

ohmar99 wrote:
Its really sad, because I like a lot of people from that other place, and they need to take care of the people that make it a good place to go to for knowedge. KW werent you a sponsor. I am. I would say the most knowledgable tractor mod was paul. The rest of the knowledge came from the members. I still like the forum because of all the knowledge contained within it. Glad to see Stony (tom ) and others came over here also.

Totally agree ohmar.I loved that forum,I liked most of the mods,but 2 just plain outright harrassed me and the owner stuck by them.I paid my dues the 2nd day I joined,I plastered their logo all over my website.Every guy that came to my web site I steered them over there.You know what I got in return?.I was told to take my hompage signature off my posts because it had nothing to offer them.I was told several times that I couldn't talk about certain subjects even tho those exact subjects were in part of their discussion folders.The last thing I was told their was that I was posting to much.Thats enough for me man.As far as knowledge goes I had a lot to offer them as well I was never given a chance.
Matter of fact when I tried their was always a smart a$$ mod to try to make me look stupid.Hard feelings? not one bit I should thank them I knew there could be a forum that would be really cool good guys just talking,no worries if your saying the right thing or not.Don't ya feel a little more relaxed in here ohmar?.I know I do and it will always be that way to...KW motomow
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Added to dukes Page.   Tue 03 Mar 2009, 8:12 pm

Motomow wrote:
ohmar99 wrote:
Its really sad, because I like a lot of people from that other place, and they need to take care of the people that make it a good place to go to for knowedge. KW werent you a sponsor. I am. I would say the most knowledgable tractor mod was paul. The rest of the knowledge came from the members. I still like the forum because of all the knowledge contained within it. Glad to see Stony (tom ) and others came over here also.

Totally agree ohmar.I loved that forum,I liked most of the mods,but 2 just plain outright harrassed me and the owner stuck by them.I paid my dues the 2nd day I joined,I plastered their logo all over my website.Every guy that came to my web site I steered them over there.You know what I got in return?.I was told to take my hompage signature off my posts because it had nothing to offer them.I was told several times that I couldn't talk about certain subjects even tho those exact subjects were in part of their discussion folders.The last thing I was told their was that I was posting to much.Thats enough for me man.As far as knowledge goes I had a lot to offer them as well I was never given a chance.
Matter of fact when I tried their was always a smart a$$ mod to try to make me look stupid.Hard feelings? not one bit I should thank them I knew there could be a forum that would be really cool good guys just talking,no worries if your saying the right thing or not.Don't ya feel a little more relaxed in here ohmar?.I know I do and it will always be that way to...KW motomow

Got to thinking ohmar and wanted to add,I would bet you any amount of money if you had posted your comment at the other place you would have had 2 mods all over it either deleted or definitly they would have commented on it,you know i'm right LOL.Here we will discuss what we want get thru it move on and smile about it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
ohmar99
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2009-02-25
Age : 43
Location : ALTON, IL

PostSubject: Re: Added to dukes Page.   Tue 03 Mar 2009, 8:25 pm

you are right, But I dont go there to BS I go there for info. and that info that I look for has never came from any mod except for paul. The rest has came from the same kind of people that I would find here. Honestly, I like being able to harass each other. Its all in good fun. Just dont talk about my wife that I posted in the other thread lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Added to dukes Page.   Tue 03 Mar 2009, 11:59 pm

ohmar99 wrote:
you are right, But I dont go there to BS I go there for info. and that info that I look for has never came from any mod except for paul. The rest has came from the same kind of people that I would find here. Honestly, I like being able to harass each other. Its all in good fun. Just dont talk about my wife that I posted in the other thread lol!

The main thing here bud is no one cares if anyone goes there belongs here bounces back and forth whatever not a problem but I bet it's not the same attitude there but ah well.I would never say anything about your wife, a very pretty girl was wondering tho what she snorted when she picked you LOL.Ahhh you know i'm kidden LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
ohmar99
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2009-02-25
Age : 43
Location : ALTON, IL

PostSubject: Re: Added to dukes Page.   Wed 04 Mar 2009, 10:33 am

Thanks moto I get that question a lot, hmm wonder what it means lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1516
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Added to dukes Page.   Wed 04 Mar 2009, 11:49 am

ohmar99 wrote:
Thanks moto I get that question a lot, hmm wonder what it means lol!

I don't know what it means buddy I get that to.My wife deb was a knockout when we were young well she still is (just in case she reads this LOL).What would she be doing with a goof like me? ah well buddy we just got to say we are lucky to be picked by them. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
ohmar99
Post Addict
avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2009-02-25
Age : 43
Location : ALTON, IL

PostSubject: Re: Added to dukes Page.   Wed 04 Mar 2009, 12:17 pm

Amen to crazy women.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Added to dukes Page.   

Back to top Go down
 
Added to dukes Page.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 1983 wagon part out MORE PARTS ADDED..11/01 page 10!!!
» Number of posts per page
» Titleist South East Asia Facebook Fan Page
» 49 Page Wheldon Crash Report Released
» wheel lock vs added mass

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: Tractor Forums :: New Motomow.com Tractors-
Jump to: