The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Parting the big white out guys.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Parting the big white out guys. Empty
PostSubject: Parting the big white out guys.   Parting the big white out guys. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:35 am

I'm parting out the white shown in my avatar guy's,it just had to much wrong for me to want to hassle with.Anyone needing parts from it let me know,,,,KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: Parting the big white out guys.   Parting the big white out guys. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 2:57 pm

Motomow wrote:
I'm parting out the white shown in my avatar guy's,it just had to much wrong for me to want to hassle with.Anyone needing parts from it let me know,,,,KW

What all was the matter with it Ken? I think I saw another one of these on ebay just recently, but I can't remember where it was located.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Parting the big white out guys.   Parting the big white out guys. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 5:17 pm

Evan, I saw some auctions for the White emblems, and those were KW (greatdeals2c). KW displayed the entire tractor pic, is this what you remember seeing?
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: Parting the big white out guys.   Parting the big white out guys. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 6:13 pm

wvbuzzmaster wrote:
Evan, I saw some auctions for the White emblems, and those were KW (greatdeals2c). KW displayed the entire tractor pic, is this what you remember seeing?

No, I went back and found it. The auction ended yesterday, but it did not meet reserve. The tractor was located in Illinois.

http://cgi.ebay.com/White-GT-1650-Garden-tractor-for-parts-or-repair_W0QQitemZ280388728356QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4148787624&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Not to hijack the thread, but has anyone ever seen one of these White Town & Country's before? This is a Jacobsen built machine. I like everything about it except for the hefty price tag.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lawn-and-Garden-Tractor-brand-White-plus-extra-parts_W0QQitemZ280388570996QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4148760f74&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Parting the big white out guys.   Parting the big white out guys. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 8:31 pm

KW I just need the front axles / hub wheel assemblies so I can get my Farm king off the ground in the garage and start this winters project, what do you want for those. BTW the complete 1650 in Illinois referred to above, they want $175 for. Dont feel like driving to get it.

If it has the bolt on front wheels I dont need those just the spindles and hubs/ bearings. I only have one spindle and its bent.
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Parting the big white out guys.   Parting the big white out guys. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 2:11 pm

Think i am going to just sell my 990 for about 30 bucks or just give it to someone who promises not to scrap it. it is missing a spindle and is going to take a complete make over. I just dont have the time anymore
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Parting the big white out guys.   Parting the big white out guys. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 5:26 pm

i promise not to scrap it..........
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Parting the big white out guys.   Parting the big white out guys. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 5:36 pm

Johnny its on CL and its not worth driving this far. Its the roughest 990 I have ever seen. The fuel would cost you what you could get a running one for, I think I am backing off the tractors for a while. But I will still visit here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parting the big white out guys.   Parting the big white out guys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parting the big white out guys.
Page 1 of 1