The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

old crawlers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

old crawlers Empty
PostSubject: old crawlers   old crawlers Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 11:44 pm

Got to push some trees with an Allis Chalmers HD5 last weekend and i think im hooked on these crawlers. Last fall i pulled out a JD 4020 with 2 loaded gravity boxes with a D4 traxcavator. Also last weekend i had the oppurtunity to run a struck mini dozer. I have to say it does a NICE job leveling dirt. Unfortunately it decided to shred a belt out in the back 40 when i was pushing trash. Had to run out there with the murray LT a trailer with a winch and a 4 wheeler to get it back home. lol! Lemme tell ya that thing is heavy. 800 lbs sure is alot when your trying to get it up a set of ramps. Also theirs an Oliver Cletrac with a 6 cylinder Hercules diesel in the barn that i need to dig out. BTW the allis has a 2 cylinder 2 stroke supercharged diesel and the D4 has a naturally aspirated 4 cylinder.

Anyways heres some pics for people to look at. These arent mine, but their the same models as the ones i got to enjoy. If you have any crawlers of your own feel free to post them here. Id love to see them. As i said i think i am hooked on these things. I just might have to find a few of my own.

old crawlers 38394
old crawlers Pasovy_traktor_allis_chalmers_hd_5_
old crawlers DCP_0284
old crawlers 464278506gFSFfC_ph
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

old crawlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: old crawlers   old crawlers Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 8:29 pm

Here s the latest project not mine but I am going to learn to fix it this week who knows maybe mine soon its an old oliver[img]old crawlers Secure11[/img]
[img]old crawlers Secure13[/img]
[img]old crawlers Secure14[/img]
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

old crawlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: old crawlers   old crawlers Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 10:13 pm

Looks good larry. Whats wrong with it?
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

old crawlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: old crawlers   old crawlers Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 9:31 am

Haven't had time to even look at it yet the guy that dropped it off said just needs batteries and the gas tank should be cleaned hasn't run in 5-6 years but was running well at that time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

old crawlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: old crawlers   old crawlers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

old crawlers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum. :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: