The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Another new friend on the site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Another new friend on the site Empty
PostSubject: Another new friend on the site   Another new friend on the site Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 11:09 am

Another new friend guys and another Motomower.

Another new friend on the site Chad10

http://www.motomow.com/id245.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Another new friend on the site   Another new friend on the site Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 3:58 pm

What do you expect when this is the only site with any amount of Moto mower info? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Another new friend on the site   Another new friend on the site Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 8:49 pm

That looks to be in fairly decent condition.
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: Another new friend on the site   Another new friend on the site Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 9:33 pm

Lookin' good....always nice to see more Moto-Mowers!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Another new friend on the site   Another new friend on the site Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 1:16 am

I really do think we've made motomowers kinda get a better known name,no one hardly knew of them a few years ago,kinda cool to get a tractor noticed that was a nobody before Smile (was a ugly duckling,not a beautiful swan yet but at least a swan i'd say LOL)
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Another new friend on the site   Another new friend on the site Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 1:20 am

Ken, you did wonders for the Motomowers, I was working the Springfield crowd to turn up more ya know. That's the main reason it was the first tractor I sent you for the site. But soon I'm going to have a Motomower in my collection, so explain to me how those Motomower's are so addicting. lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Another new friend on the site   Another new friend on the site Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 10:55 am

They are just like the springfields buzz as far as addicting and I really think your springfield has got more people into those to so I think both brands are doing better now on our site than they used to.It's so cool to get people interested in different brands.I love john deere,simplicity,Case,Allis etc.but I also love the not so popular stuff and I think we are getting more people into looking at other tractors, they are finding out a lot of not so popular tractors are worth a look and deserve a restore just like the big name tractors.I think it's a really cool deal I tell ya guy's there are off brands that really have their own unique look and deserve to be right in there with the bigger names.They are actually even more rare to considering a lot of the company's didn't last long and were not as many produced.I love my 2 old motomowers.I know they are still not worth even close to what my john deere's are but I tell ya if I had to get rid of everything right down to only keeping 2.My motomower's would be last on the list to get rid of Smile KW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new friend on the site   Another new friend on the site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another new friend on the site
Page 1 of 1