The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Hello from Indiana

Go down 
+4
tracktor312
wvbuzzmaster
poncho62
shroonmagnet
8 posters
AuthorMessage
shroonmagnet

shroonmagnet

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 7:14 pm

Hello everyone,looks like Ive found another great site Wink Thought I would stop in and say hello.Im sure Ill have plenty of questions sooner or later :)Nice site Im sure youll be seeing me Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.indianamorel
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 7:20 pm

Oh no....not more green/yellow................ lol! lol! lol!

Welcome...glad to have you aboard.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 7:33 pm

Welcome to the forum, glad to see a new face. cheers
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 11:15 am

Welcome aboard even if you are from Indiana lol! you guys are killing us in the where are you from poll lol!
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 11:54 am

Thats alright he likes mushroom hunting so we will forgive him for the Indiana thing lol!
do you like fishing, camping hunting? check out the hobbies thread and welcome aboard.
cheers
Back to top Go down
shroonmagnet

shroonmagnet

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 12:42 pm

ohmar99 wrote:
Thats alright he likes mushroom hunting so we will forgive him for the Indiana thing lol!
do you like fishing, camping hunting? check out the hobbies thread and welcome aboard.
cheers
Yep sure do love hunting fishing outdoors period.I just opened up an outdoor website here awhile back.And I love all types of tractors not just deeres I was just lucky an happened on the 2 that I have Wink LOL Indiana owns I quess LOL
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:12 pm

shroonmagnet wrote:
ohmar99 wrote:
cheers
Yep sure do love hunting fishing outdoors period.I just opened up an outdoor website here awhile back.And I love all types of tractors not just deeres I was just lucky an happened on the 2 that I have Wink LOL Indiana owns I quess LOL

yea, i know itried to go to your site and my computer would not let me.
Back to top Go down
shroonmagnet

shroonmagnet

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:16 pm

ohmar99 wrote:
shroonmagnet wrote:
ohmar99 wrote:
cheers

Youll most likely need to use firefox as your browser for it.Some reason the new extreme evo doesnt like IE at all.
Back to top Go down
shroonmagnet

shroonmagnet

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 1:25 pm

shroonmagnet wrote:
ohmar99 wrote:
shroonmagnet wrote:
ohmar99 wrote:
cheers

Youll most likely need to use firefox as your browser for it.Some reason the new extreme evo doesnt like IE at all.Well if you ever get through my name is mageedog there Wink
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 11:50 am

Hey shroonmagnet nice to see ya buddy,another indiana guy is just what we need Very Happy Lot of good guys in here stop by and see us as much as ya can Smile I'll be glad to make you a page of your tractors on motomow.com if you like just send your pics and info to motomow@mchsi.com KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
shroonmagnet

shroonmagnet

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 12:02 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome.Ill get a couple better pics later today and Ill send them over to you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 4:54 pm

welcome to the forum shroonmagnet. cheers
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 4:57 pm

Welcome even if u like JD. If it aint RED u better leave it in the shed lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Indiana
Page 1 of 1