The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Lawn Mower Rodeo and Pull May 24th 2009 Fun for all !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jgbever@kconline.com

Lawn Mower Rodeo and Pull May 24th 2009 Fun for all !!! Empty
PostSubject: Lawn Mower Rodeo and Pull May 24th 2009 Fun for all !!!   Lawn Mower Rodeo and Pull May 24th 2009 Fun for all !!! Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 11:11 am

Sorry it took me so long to get this up guys, been working my draw bar off !! Thanks again for all your help KEN!!!

Hi Everyone,

I want to extend a invitation to the 2009 Memorial Day Weekend Lawn Mower Rodeo and pull!! This is a one of a kind event located in Rochester Indiana
http://www.lakeviewcampingfun.com . We start the day by signing the national anthem then doing a parade. Our events include best looking/ugliest tractor, a limbo, drag race, obstacle course, trailer backing contest, bumper chain pull, fast retrieval and many more. We always end the Day with a pull featuring the new flying boat "The Humbler". Our track is up hill for something different. The rules are simple, tractor must be all stock mechanically, just remove the mower deck.Any mower will do we have antiques to brand new. There is no age or sex gap. People of all ages participate. Its a great deal of fun!! I have geared it towards the way it used to be a the county fair. We also find a charity to raise money for, this year we are working to raise money for the Shriners Hospitals for kids. Last year it was the Humane Society. The local 4H comes in and serves food to raise money for there projects. We give out great prizes and have a former Radio DJ to host the event. As a special promotion we are going to use a awn mower to smash a RV !!! We Do Rodeos on the Sunday of Memorial (may 24th) and Labor day weekend! I appreciate your time and look forward to your response !
*You don't need to camp to participate but if this sounds fun and you want to camp during the rodeo call 18008389760 for reservations there are also local hotels available in Rochester.

Events Schedule:

Saturday May 23

Practice 10 am - 4 pm: Practice your skills while making new friends!

Sunday May 24

9:00 am Sign in and Inspection and Weigh in

9:30 am Drivers Meeting

9:45 am National Anthem and Parade: Events will follow throughout the day

Judging Best looking mower: How neat and pretty is your Mower?

Judging Ugliest Mower: Is it beat up worn out but still your pride and joy?

Tractor Limbo: How low can you mow?

Drag Race: It’s more like regular gas than top Fuel but still a thrill!

Slowest race: How Slow can you go without stopping?

Fast Retrieval: Do you think you’re quick enough to beat your opponent

Partner’s Blind fold Game: How much do you trust your partner to get you through?

Tug-O-War: Go old School and see if you can drag your opponent past the line!

The Fury Challenge: Are you ready to take on a girl with a “Pink Tractor”?

Trailer backing contest: Can you back in a straight line with a trailer the fastest!

Slalom: Sounds simple but can you do it the fastest?

Flag Race: Can you hit the bucket?

Obstacle Course: Can you navigate Jims double 8 the fastest?

Obstacle Course going in reverse: So you did it forward but can you do it in reverse?

Trailer SMASH Sponsored by Wilsons AUTO Body Shop of Rochester 574 223 7862

Lawn Tractor Pull: See if you can Pull “THE HUMBLER” up the hill!!

Pit Pass $10 per tractor $5 per operator! $2 Parking per vehicle

General Admission $5 + $2 Parking *(Free to registered Campers)*

Exhibitors are welcome to show up early or pre register!

Hope to see a big motomw contingent at the rodeo !!

For more information on the Event Call 1 800 838 9760 or email jgbever@kconline.com

Take Care,
Jeff Bever
Lakeview Campground
www.lakeviewcampingfun.com
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Lawn Mower Rodeo and Pull May 24th 2009 Fun for all !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawn Mower Rodeo and Pull May 24th 2009 Fun for all !!!   Lawn Mower Rodeo and Pull May 24th 2009 Fun for all !!! Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 11:18 am

Really hope some of the guy's go jeff,I'm still going to try and get there to Smile .It's no problem buddy you are definitly helping us all out here to.I'm trying to get my neighbor rick to go also,he bought the great pumpkin off of me,he's a big showboat so I know he'd like to bring it down to show off,(if I 'm not with him every minute he will tell everyone he restored it himself LOL) which I don't care lol.Hope it's a awesome event for you buddy Smile KW
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com

Lawn Mower Rodeo and Pull May 24th 2009 Fun for all !!!
Page 1 of 1