The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

New here in Motomow world

Go down 
+3
HorseFixer
wvbuzzmaster
Rollerman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rollerman

Rollerman

New here in Motomow world Empty
PostSubject: New here in Motomow world   New here in Motomow world Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 7:03 pm

New here & just east of KW a stones throw....gonna have to head over some day & have a look.
Mostly Wheelhorses here....but have recentley brought home a Sears & some Case/Ingersoll GT's.
Stephen in MIllersburg, IN
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: New here in Motomow world   New here in Motomow world Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 7:06 pm

Welcome to the forum Stephen. We are glad to have you here, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
HorseFixer

HorseFixer

PostSubject: Re: New here in Motomow world   New here in Motomow world Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 7:30 pm

Hey Stephen glad you could make it! Guys stephen has some nice tractors! He has paid a couple visits to my stable and is a swell guy! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolverine-synthetics.com
Suburban 550

Suburban 550

PostSubject: Re: New here in Motomow world   New here in Motomow world Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 7:48 pm

Welcome Stephen, Glad you made it. Great little forum, I think you'll like. cheers
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: New here in Motomow world   New here in Motomow world Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 7:54 pm

Welcome to the forum Stephen! Be sure to click todays active topics on the bottom right. Their are 19 helpful members here. Looking forward to reading more of your posts. Try to post up some pics of your tractors.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: New here in Motomow world   New here in Motomow world Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 8:04 pm

Hey Stephen,glad to see ya buddy!! yea no excuse for us not meeting up and checking out each others stuff eh?.Remember man when you go to sylvan i'm only a spit away shoot man you may see me on the lake lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Rollerman

Rollerman

PostSubject: Re: New here in Motomow world   New here in Motomow world Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 8:57 pm

Quote :
Remember man when you go to sylvan i'm only a spit away shoot man you may see me on the lake
Ken I'm not to hard to spot on the lake...big grey/blue boat "Marvelous Mar's".....useually followed by the marine patrol. pirat
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: New here in Motomow world   New here in Motomow world Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 10:47 pm

Trust me buddy i've been on that end of the marine partol LOL.I got a speeding ticket at dukes bridge for 20mph in a no wake zone a real butthead DNR guy.What was funny is as he's writing the ticket 2 amish guys go by in a little 10 foot boat,bet they was doin 40mph (they didn't see us) LOL,He wrote the ticket threw it at me and took off after them it just looked so Mayberry man The guy looked like barney anyways other than the ticket it was a priceless moment. lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: New here in Motomow world   New here in Motomow world Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 11:01 pm

I did want to add I wasn't trying to make a wise crack or a amish joke,they were 2 amish guys in a 10 foot boat,I posted it and thought geez I make rules and look like a hypocrit.Not making fun of anyone guys it just looked funny the way it happened didn't matter who was in the boat.And yes I was making fun of the DNR he wrote me a ticket LOL. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: New here in Motomow world   New here in Motomow world Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 11:14 pm

I've been the proud receiver of two tickets so far, both on dry land, and both for uh... speed... OOPS
Good news is I got my name in the paper. lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: New here in Motomow world   New here in Motomow world Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 12:42 am

you know always irritated me about that ticket casey.It was $100 and thats not the bad part.I got 2 points off my license for that.The kicker is you don't have to have a driver's license to drive a boat but yet you get a ticket in a boat you get points off your driver's license that is a unfair deal man Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jusjeepn

jusjeepn

PostSubject: Re: New here in Motomow world   New here in Motomow world Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 12:48 am

Hey Stephen! You followin me? Glad to see ya!... errrr..... read ya...
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: New here in Motomow world   New here in Motomow world Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 1:19 am

Motomow wrote:
you know always irritated me about that ticket casey.It was $100 and thats not the bad part.I got 2 points off my license for that.The kicker is you don't have to have a driver's license to drive a boat but yet you get a ticket in a boat you get points off your driver's license that is a unfair deal man Twisted Evil

Ya, that is a bad deal. I got lucky both times and they dropped the charges, but the sucky part is always telling the parents.. I been watching that gauge more closely than I did back then.. I do believe brains and age correlate, you get smarter until you hit middle age and then the next thing you'll know, you won't. lol!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: New here in Motomow world   New here in Motomow world Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 11:06 am

I never ever got a ticket driving a car but yet I get one in a boat 10 miles over LOL.It actually wasn't on purpose either my boat didn't have tilt/trim so there was a certain spot you needed to plain up not to drag the motor thats all I was doing but nope barney wrote the ticket anyways a real piece of crap!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here in Motomow world   New here in Motomow world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New here in Motomow world
Page 1 of 1