The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

check this out it's crazy!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

check this out it's crazy!!! Empty
PostSubject: check this out it's crazy!!!   check this out it's crazy!!! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 12:00 am

Did you guys see this? This is insane!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: check this out it's crazy!!!   check this out it's crazy!!! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 12:08 am

I have seen that video, it is crazy, but possibly staged????

I like how it posted the video player in the thread, keeps us from having to open the youtube link.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: check this out it's crazy!!!   check this out it's crazy!!! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 12:30 am

i know buzz ain't that cool? it's almost a little better on certain things than um some lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: check this out it's crazy!!!   check this out it's crazy!!! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 12:36 am

Ya Ken, this is a great forum. It shouldn't be difficult to attract attention, especially with flashy tractors. cheers
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: check this out it's crazy!!!   check this out it's crazy!!! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 5:40 am

Guess it wasnt attached to good? Kind of reminds me of the foam jumbo jets they make for kids when the wing broke off.
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: check this out it's crazy!!!   check this out it's crazy!!! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 7:12 am

Hey buzz maybe you should make a sub-forum just for youtube links and other videos? I got alotta cool youtube vids i might wanna post. Id hate to have them just floating around all over the place.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: check this out it's crazy!!!   check this out it's crazy!!! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 12:16 pm

Good idea there Johnny, I will create a video forum when I get home tonight.
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: check this out it's crazy!!!   check this out it's crazy!!! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 12:18 pm

Casey will take care of us johnny we will have to be easy on him for a while tho we just set this up yesterday,but I know it will be a cool place for us in the near future .It actually has some real nice bells and whistles in it.We've just got to get it all figured out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nathan Werneburg
Post Addict
Nathan Werneburg

PostSubject: Re: check this out it's crazy!!!   check this out it's crazy!!! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 12:34 pm

hey i can see the cursor now awesome buzz yeah me lol

well i was thinking im not going to continue my thread on the other site im gonna start one here cuse i just dont want to sit and post two places that would require too much time lol just like i dont ever post of wfm i already got enough time invested ito the net lol i dont need to multiply it lol

also buzz did u make me an avitar yet lol hmm guess we will see if not here is the link to my myspace

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=244530237
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: check this out it's crazy!!!   check this out it's crazy!!! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 2:04 pm

Will this avatar work nate?,I went ahead and did it for you casey probably has his hands full tweaking on the forum,let me know if you weant something different.Remeber I got all your pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: check this out it's crazy!!!   check this out it's crazy!!! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 2:45 pm

Motomow wrote:
Casey will take care of us johnny we will have to be easy on him for a while tho we just set this up yesterday,but I know it will be a cool place for us in the near future .It actually has some real nice bells and whistles in it.We've just got to get it all figured out. Very Happy

Yea I know. I just like giving him a hard time lol! I'm impressed with the job he's done so for
I like the setup this forum much better than some. Hard to believe this is free!
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: check this out it's crazy!!!   check this out it's crazy!!! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 2:55 pm

Casey, think you can change the default text color for when you quote someone? It picks a color that blends right in with the background!! I changed the color in the post above so people could read it.
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: check this out it's crazy!!!   check this out it's crazy!!! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 9:40 pm

I will see what I can do Johnny. Thanks for finding a flaw this early on. lol!
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: check this out it's crazy!!!   check this out it's crazy!!! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 10:04 pm

Im tempted to make it my specialty lol!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: check this out it's crazy!!!   check this out it's crazy!!! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 11:00 pm

I picked another color for quotes, orange.

Please, for my sake, don't specialize. lol!
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: check this out it's crazy!!!   check this out it's crazy!!! Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 11:06 am

Hey ken how did u get the player to post in the thread? I tried copy and pasting the code to embed it and it didnt work for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check this out it's crazy!!!   check this out it's crazy!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

check this out it's crazy!!!
Page 1 of 1