The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!!

Go down 
+3
johnboggs21
Rollerman
Motomow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!! Empty
PostSubject: Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!!   Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 12:35 am

Hey guys duke (horsefixer) just made this months LAGC magazine.I've scanned the article and posted it on motomow.com pretty cool stuff.I had to make the files fairly large so you could see to read the print,please be patient and let the pictures load,nice job horsefixer Smile

Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!! Dukema10

http://www.motomow.com/wheel_horse_amsoil.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Rollerman

Rollerman

PostSubject: Re: Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!!   Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 6:27 am

I've been to Bob's place a few times, the amount of detail he put into his display room is amazeing!
I'll have to make sure I get to the post office this morning if it's a rainout day & see if my mags here.
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!!   Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 10:46 am

Congratulations Duke! cheers
Back to top Go down
Evan(PA)
Post Addict
Evan(PA)

PostSubject: Re: Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!!   Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 10:52 pm

Mine just came today...lots of good Wheel Horse articles in there.

Out of curiousity, how many forum members subscribe to this fine magazine?

I only started getting it in January...Caseman2 from MTF talked me into subscribing, and I must say I enjoy it very much.
Back to top Go down
Rollerman

Rollerman

PostSubject: Re: Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!!   Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 11:23 pm

I met Brandon & signed up at the Tri State tractor show in Portland, IN back in 06 or 07??
Still have every issue since the first one....my wife bought me a magazine binder for X mass to put them in.
It's a great mag & cool to see how it's changed, grown & just gets better.
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

PostSubject: Re: Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!!   Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 9:32 am

Cool stuff..........I didn't even know there was a magazine.
Back to top Go down
whfan74

whfan74

PostSubject: Re: Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!!   Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 11:51 pm

First of all a big congrats to Duke! What a great way to share your love of tractors and promote such a great hobby!

Well I received the magazine in the mail today.....funny thing is I don't have a subscription. Dear old Dad must have bought me a subscription. Almost have the whole thing read tonight!

Looking forward to the next one already!
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!!   Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!! Icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 12:14 am

whfan74 wrote:
First of all a big congrats to Duke! What a great way to share your love of tractors and promote such a great hobby!

Well I received the magazine in the mail today.....funny thing is I don't have a subscription. Dear old Dad must have bought me a subscription. Almost have the whole thing read tonight!

Looking forward to the next one already!

I've got the very first issue scott all the way up to the one we just got it's about time they gave us tractor guys something to look at Smile I bought brand new decals for the 7112 got them today I really think your dad is gonna like this thing when I get it done.It will be my first original paint job,well pretty close lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
HorseFixer

HorseFixer

PostSubject: Re: Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!!   Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!! Icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 10:20 am

Thanks Guys! cheers When I signed up for the magazine a little over a year ago, I had E-Mailed Brandon Phiffer asking how to get a subscription. In the course of our E-Mail conversation, he asked what kind of tractors I collected, Naturally I said "Wheel Horse of Course"! I only have Red in My Shed! Laughing I told him how addicting this had become and that I built on a stable to my existing garage and sent him a few pictures of my horses in the new unfinished stable.

A Year later I was contacted by Kate Goelhauser editor For LAGC and she said that Brandon had sent her pictures and wanted to do a story on building my stable in the March issue of LAGC. I her that she would have to wait a bit cause I had not yet finished the interior yet. I kept her updated on the progress with pictures and she complimented me on my progress and In one of our conversations on the phone when I sent her pictures her reply was "OH MY GOODNESS" Brandon is gonna flip when he sees this! She said I can see right now this is going to have to be a two part article! affraid Naturally my jaw dropped and she asked if I could submit what I had for the first article I think this conversation was in february.

Anyways I have spoke to Kate several times since and she is a wonderful person. I have submitted other Ideas and there will be future articles written by me on a few other employee's
who worked for Wheel Horse. I am glad that I am able to to contribute in some way to this hobby and share my experiances. ~Dukester
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolverine-synthetics.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!!   Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duke (Horsefixer) made it in the LAGC Magazine!!
Page 1 of 1