The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.

Go down 
+2
wvbuzzmaster
Motomow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Empty
PostSubject: Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.   Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 12:17 pm

Wayne sent us a few updated pics of his white,nice job wayne!! Smile

Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Waynew10
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.   Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 12:20 pm

sorry guys forgot to put in the direct link for wayne's tractor.

http://www.motomow.com/id223.html
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.   Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 6:07 pm

For a newer machine it has some nice classic styling. Definitely a beutiful machine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.   Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 11:36 pm

I usually don't like that type of tractor buzz but i'd have to agree it kinda has a cool look to it Smile
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.   Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 12:15 am

When you think about it he picked the best of both worlds, new and old, awesome and usable. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oldmtds

PostSubject: Re: Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.   Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009, 10:50 pm

Thanks for posting the picture of my White GT 2055. Thanks guys for your input!
Back to top Go down
wvbuzzmaster
Admin
wvbuzzmaster

PostSubject: Re: Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.   Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009, 11:01 pm

You're welcome Wayne. We are always happy to comment on such a nice machine. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldmtds

PostSubject: Re: Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.   Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009, 11:24 pm

Help! Can't get a strong spark on my Briggs 16hp any suggestions. scratch
Back to top Go down
Nathan Werneburg
Post Addict
Nathan Werneburg

PostSubject: Re: Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.   Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009, 11:28 pm

well what have u tried tried starting it with the kill wire disconnected regapped the coil changed plugs
Back to top Go down
oldmtds

PostSubject: Re: Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.   Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 2:38 pm

This is what I've done so far: Changed and gapped plug, Reset the points, put in a new condenser, bought a new Magnatron arrmature and properly set the air gap to 10-14 thousandths, checked the key on the flywheel to see if it had partially sheared, tore the starter down and cleaned the armature and checked the brushes. Still only a weak spark. I'm wondering about the wiring from the ignition switch. When I bought the tractor the wiring was all screwed up so I wired it the way I thought it should be. They had eliminated all the safety switches so I had to do my best without a wiring diagram. That's what I've done so far! Can you suggest anything else? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.   Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 2:42 pm

The one other thing is to lightly file the points then reset they may just be dirty
Back to top Go down
oldmtds

PostSubject: Re: Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.   Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 2:56 pm

It is my understanding that if you have replaced the regular magneto with a Magnatron that the points really no longer contribute to the creation of the spark. The Magnatron is an electronic ignition that replaces the points and condenser. Is this correct? Question
Back to top Go down
Nathan Werneburg
Post Addict
Nathan Werneburg

PostSubject: Re: Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.   Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 2:57 pm

oops sorry didnt knwo we were dealing with a points motor lol but yeah what he said lol
Back to top Go down
oldmtds

PostSubject: Re: Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.   Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 3:00 pm

maybe if I can get a wiring diagram I can trace through the wiring to see if something is grounding. Could that be a possibility?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Werneburg
Post Addict
Nathan Werneburg

PostSubject: Re: Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.   Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 3:09 pm

well only way to kill a points is to kill the power to the coil by turning it off did u get the right coil ??? the std automotive coils wont work u need a transitored or resitored coil or something like that i cant reacall what it is exactly
Back to top Go down
ohmar99
Post Addict
ohmar99

PostSubject: Re: Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.   Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009, 5:58 pm

most all of the old automotive coils were only 6volt input, they ha a resistive wire powering them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.   Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wayne sent a few updated pics of his White.
Page 1 of 1