The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

Wow thought it was cool.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

Wow thought it was cool. Empty
PostSubject: Wow thought it was cool.   Wow thought it was cool. Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 9:35 pm

went on a well known sears ID tractor site to look up my sears 10 xl tractor year.(it's a 1968 by the way).Clicked on the site's favorite links tab and motomow.com was the very first one!.Thought that was so cool,see you guys a lot of people see our stuff! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.motomow.com
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Wow thought it was cool.   Wow thought it was cool. Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 10:26 pm

pics of your tractor??? I have a custom 10xl and a suburban![img]Wow thought it was cool. S5300012[/img][img]Wow thought it was cool. 66_sub11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Wow thought it was cool.   Wow thought it was cool. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:15 pm

real similar larry but mine has the double grill in front and is red/white showing it's a 1968 yours if it's the original orange/white it would be a 1972.Your suburban bein blue/white shows to be a 1966.picture of what mine looks like.I'm seriously thinking of getting mine put together an not even touching it.I'm not kidding to be a 68 it's the cleanest original i've ever seen it has some scrapes/scratches of course but man it's pretty nice it's never had touch up's of any kind.Deck was never put on it until 2009.it was only used to plow snow it';s whole life original owner and i have all the books,it's a pretty rare piece.I'll get some pics this week cleaning parts on it and putting together.I've been searching for this specifice custom for a long time double grill with round fenders and headlights was only one year.

Wow thought it was cool. 1968cu10
Back to top Go down
Papaw
Regular Poster
Papaw

PostSubject: Re: Wow thought it was cool.   Wow thought it was cool. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:23 pm

That's sharp KW... Cool
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Wow thought it was cool.   Wow thought it was cool. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 11:25 pm

My orange one is a 1970 bought in may of 1970 by my father-in-law along with a blower,plow,spike harrow,3 ph, 2 bottom plows trailer which I still have all the attachments hidden away..the blue one is a 66 which is the first year for roper building them and they still used the david bradley fenders!!
Back to top Go down
tracktor312
Posted on by 1K
tracktor312

PostSubject: Re: Wow thought it was cool.   Wow thought it was cool. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 11:28 pm

All custom tractors were signal red except 70-71 they were citrus orange
Back to top Go down
Motomow
Admin
Motomow

PostSubject: Re: Wow thought it was cool.   Wow thought it was cool. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 4:54 pm

Papaw wrote:
That's sharp KW... Cool

that model is my all time favorite of any sears papaw really hard to find actually looked for 20 years and got one,hoping to have it all back together in a week or so.it's all there but i bought it partially disasembled because the guy was trying to get it hooked up for a vacuum system.I'm so glad he gave up on the project before he starting cutting on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow thought it was cool.   Wow thought it was cool. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow thought it was cool.
Page 1 of 1