The Moto-Messenger Garden Tractor Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tractor of the week: December 5th Tyler Rowe With His Awesome Massey.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  www.motomow.com  

MY LAST POST!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MY LAST POST! Empty
PostSubject: MY LAST POST!   MY LAST POST! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:11 am

After a lot of thought, this will be my last post on this site. As most of you don't know, I've been the one that was taking care of this site and keeping it up and taking out the trash for some time. No help from KW or anybody. It was all on me even though KW would stop in from time to time and mix things up and take credit for a job well done. Back when KW went MIA the first time I was the one that begged him to come back and help me get this place running as it should cause I had spent a lot of my time trying to make something of it. He came back in bigger than life and was goin to change the world. That lasted for a week, then it was back on me. I finally figured out I was in the same boat Casey had been in and that Casey had warned me about what I was getting into. Well any way, after KW went MIA again I tryed to keep things going cause I figured I owed it to some of the old timers around here and I didnt want to be like KW and turn my back on ya'll. Well when things took a turn for the worst in my life and I knew I wouldnt be able to watch over the place for a while I once again went to KW and asked him to look over the place while I was gone. He said no problem. So that was that, I thought. When I finally got time to get back into things I hopped on here and found that KW did his little trick and went MIA again. Well at this point in time I've got a gut full. I've met some really good guy's here and have made some good friends. I feel bad for turning my back on you guy's, but face it this place is dead and aint nothing anyone can do about it. I'm sure word Will get back to KW about this post and it will be removed and he'll be back in here like a ball of fire just like every time, but You know as well as I do that after a week or two he will start showing up less and less and then things will be back to where they are now. I'm sorry for taking off on all of you and I hope to see all of you at Garden Tractor Talk. the place is great, always people on line and several of the old timers from here are already there. so come by and give it a look. Hope to see you all on the other side, JD
Back to top Go down
poncho62
Post Addict
poncho62

MY LAST POST! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY LAST POST!   MY LAST POST! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 10:37 pm

Thanks for trying JD

Link to GT Talk.....

http://gardentractortalk.com/forum/
Back to top Go down

MY LAST POST!
Page 1 of 1